8/8 Purrdy AMPS 54 +2 59 +3 59 +5 59 +9 122 PMPS 144 +3 162 +5 131

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Vyktors Mum, Aug 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Last time

How big and shiny are my Mum's balls of steel! Looks like the Purrdstar is thinking about a reduction. He had his first under 50 (long term diabetic so he's looking for 3 x under) a couple of weeks back, unfortunately it was at PMPS so mum skipped and he turned horribly pink. This morning she went for it with the 54 and shot his full 11 units and what a gorgeous surf he had :D:D:D - shoot low to stay low peeps :cat:

Vyktor
    Gave him an increase to 1.5u tonight. While Purrdy's spreadsheet has turned gorgeous Vyktor's has gone the other way. Unfortunately I have discovered that his renal threshold isn't high either. He had a trip to the vet last week; with a blue night and an AMPS of 202 his urine test was glucose ++++ :( His specific gravity was 1.026 (previously 1.032), he had protein + and trace blood so the sample has been sent off to be cultured. We took bloods too, but I don't have the results yet. The big positive was his BP. It ranged from 170-190 while he was having mega hissy fits so the vet is satisfied that his after dental spike was just a weird anaesthetic reaction and we don't need to test again :)

Scritches to all our super sweet kitties, and some to their civvies as well.

2. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Wow Purrdy! This is for you mum! Sounds like both boys are feeling pretty good which is great to hear. Beautiful surf going on...keep it safe:D Hope the increase helps bring Vyktor down soon.
    BOS.png

3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I hope they find an infection so it can be treated and the BG numbers come back down again. Look at all that green for Purrdy. Nice to see a condo for them. Hope all is good for you.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Go Mum! I hope the dosecrease helps bring Vyktor back down. I hope the b/w gives you some answers and you can get him back on track. Sending prayers.

How are the snailies doing?

5. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

:) Still as cute as ever. Mr Snaily and 17 youngsters have been released into the wild (my back yard) so far. There are still at least 15 more to go and Mrs Snaily has been estivating for weeks now. She is one lazy snail!

carfurby (GA) likes this.
  6. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Wow! Looking great Purrdy!:D Your mom definitely has BOS!

Please slide on down Vyktor! :cat:

7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

You mom defiantly deserves the biggest BOS !

Glad to hear about Vyktor's BP. Hope the test results come back soon and are good. Work the dose crease Vyktor!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.