9/10/18 Olive AMPS 157; +6=176; PMPS 210; +4=60; +5=50; +5.5=59

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Yesterday was a weird day for her. Her glucose climbed the whole AM cycle like she never had any insulin, then slowly dropped all PM cycle. 9/8 An 9/9 numbers kept disappearing from ss. I entered them 3 times. I guess the gremlins were active in Google sheets.

Rainy and cold again today. It hasn't been much of a summer here. Only about 7 days total of no rain.

Continued prayers for Sebastian and Amanda.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Olive. I hope she slides down and surfs today.

What is going on with Sebastien and Amanda? I can't find any updates.

3. Olive & Paula

It's on the FB page. Sebastian is in hospital for tests to see if they can pin point the area the seizures happen. It's been a rough weekend. Apparently they are stopping all seizure meds so they can do some kind of MRI. However, they stopped the meds but MRI are not done on weekends so he 's been seizing. Amanda of course can't be there, I'm sure she's a wreck.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  4. Olive & Paula

Ok so why are the glucose going up +6 AM cycle but down +4 in PM cycles?

Inverted curve during day and normal curve at night. Is it possible but highly doubt it that 8.75 is to much? We know the 9 is cuz she goes below 50. Yet according to protocol tomorrow I should be increasing.

Should I give it another 6 cycles to see if it just takes longer than normal for her?

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

That's not a good situation. Thanks for letting me know.

6. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

So, Olive, what's going on?
    I'm wondering if she dropped lower than the 178 the night before and so was bouncing yesterday?

7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

What a weird day for Olive and your SS. :confused:

I am sorry to hear about Sebastien . Thanks for saying something as I will go to FB and contact Amanda. She must be beside herself. Why the heck did they take him off his meds if they can't do the MRI on a weekend? Hopefully, it is because he has to be off the meds for a certain amount of time. Otherwise, it is so remiss of the doctor......

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

I'm beginning to wonder if it's just "That Time of the Year"? o_O
    Ravan was in green when I lowered his dose to .5 then he went up for several days Now a week later he's back to green?
    A few other people have commented on similar bg. Kinda weird! :woot::woot:

9. Olive & Paula

From what she posted, they wanted him to have a few seizures and do the mri immediately after.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  10. Olive & Paula

Really????? I don't need this tonight. But then again my asthma is not going to let me lay down to sleep. If it's not one it's the other. Tonight it's both.

11. Olive & Paula

+4= rev lc.

+5=6% food

12. Olive & Paula

So glad the 6% works so well with her. Now I will try to get some sleep sitting up.

13. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I used to call those daytime curves "bouncettes". Neko loved going low during the night times, then doing that mini bounce during the day. Did that for three months straight. Drove me bonkers trying to figure out how I could change it. I couldn't - cat in charge. :cat:

Surfs up Olive.

Olive & Paula likes this.
  14. Olive & Paula

Ok then so it's not a weird abnormal thing to worry about. Just something else to put up with.