9/18/2018 PHOEBES AMPS 156 +4 78 +6 72 pmps 100

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Phoebes (GA), Sep 18, 2018.

1. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...amps-126-5-74-vet-update.203326/#post-2255610

MissP had appy stim and she's eating. Yay. Got all the meds today we will start them tomorrow so we are still on mws schedule. I just can't shake the doom. I really am trying to stay in the positive light but that darkness just keeps pulling at me. Watching her sleep now, she's just a bag of bones. Such a cute bag. Such a loving bag. But just keep thinking is this the last days. Someone smack me out of it. Head bumps and scritches to all of you who continue to send love and energy I really do feel it in the dark.

2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

It is hard when facing something like this especially with a furkid. They can't tell you what they are feeling, all you can do is your best and hope it helps.

I will not smack you but I will say, what will be will be...be sad, be happy, be mad....you love her and she knows it.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad she is eating for you. It's never easy when you don't know how much time they have left. Just take it one day at a time and love on her as much as you can. Try not to think about the next day. We never know how much time we have left with them. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: