9/19 Luci AMPS 227 *Pic

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/9-18-luci-amps-277.219463/#post-2445670

Luci finally made it back to the lagoon around mid-day yesterday - seemed to take her a bit longer than usual to get there, but she made an appearance and hung around for some surfing, then right back up to that lemon nest...I guess that's her 'normal'. :D

As for me, I am starting to feel much better! Yesterday was a sunny day and I did feel like doing a few things around the house - just needed to rest around 3 - told myself, it's ok...I did better today than I have in a while. Tomorrow I see the doctor for the first follow up - fingers and paws crossed that the graft has taken and I can get rid of this god-awful patch on my nose! :joyful:

Luci will be depending on her auto-feeder tomorrow while we're at the hospital. She does pretty well with that auto-feeder - but I wish she could check in with a reading or two in the morning. We should be home by mid-day if all goes according to plan.

Thank you all again for your well wishes and healing vines - I sure do appreciate your positive thinking and prayers on my behalf!!:bighug::bighug:

And here is a photo from a few years ago of our back yard - before we bought our place in Florida and fly away with the birds - so we don't get to appreciate (???) all the snow and cold. :rolleyes:

DeerInBackYard.jpg

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're feeling better. I hope Luci slides back down and surfs again today. I love the picture. I'd love to be there. I love snow.

Sonia & Leo, Sue and Luci and AmandaE like this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Bring it on down Luci, tiki hut is open
    So glad ur doing better!!!
    Have a great day Sue

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

I hope Luci slides down and surfs safely today! The photo of the dear reminds me of my childhood home. Deer everywhere!

Happy to hear you’re feeling better!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

That picture is like a post card....beautiful. Living in Florida for over 34 years reminds me how I miss the snow also. I don't miss the shoveling, but there is nothing like fresh snow after a big snow storm. Ahhhh brings back memories:)

Hope all goes well at the Dr tomorrow. Glad that you are starting to feel more like yourself:bighug:

6. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

What a beautiful picture Sue! All the best of luck tomorrow, all paws and fingers crossed for you. :bighug:
    We know you'll be surfing today soon Luci, do it safely!
    Have a beautiful day Sue!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

Please have Luci grab onto LT when she heads to the lagoon. I pray that all goes well at the hospital tomorrow. Wouldn't it be great if they could test themselves?

Sue and Luci and CandyH & Catcat like this.
  8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Good luck tomorrow.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Sue - that picture of the dear and snow is dreamy - takes me back to mountain life from one of the flatest areas around!
    So there is a better day! Today! You will look fine by the holidays anyway!
    Continue being good to your mom Luci hun.

Sue and Luci and CandyH & Catcat like this.
  10. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I would so love to see deer in my backyard!
    Good luck at the Dr's tomorrow!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  11. Sandi&Maxine&Whispy(GA)

Sandi&Maxine&Whispy(GA) Well-Known Member

Count me as a snow lover too, that pic looks heavenly. I lived around Lake Michigan (Chicago & then Milwaukee) until I was 13 when my parents moved us to central North Carolina, and I've been stuck here since. I can't wait until my husband and I can move up there...granted, this time I'll be retired and if it snows you in, then you just stay in and enjoy it because you don't have to be anywhere :p

12. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

got deer in the backyard, they eat the apples off my dwarf trees, and go crazy over neighbor's pears, I have yet to see one on the tree without a bite

neighbor on the other side hates them, they eat her roses ... but they don't touch the wild roses in our yard, guess they prefer the hybrids

13. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

What a Great Photo! Thank You!

[​IMG]

Sue and Luci likes this.