9/19 Tina AMPS 139 +4 117 +9 115 PMPS 124

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tina Marie (GA) and Jan, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good afternoon!

It's an almost cool day today if you catch a breeze, plus rain clouds - yippee. We need rain.
    Tina is walking very well today (back end even and normal), being a little uncooperative with ear pokes, and eating a whole capsule a day of CBD powder. She had been slow to adapt to it. Now I can put the whole capsule in one small can and mix and give in two "snacks". Too funny how Tina is trying to be boss of the animals again. She's definitely "feeling her oats". Extremely impatient and vocal this morning waiting on her table to be set:cat:

No more bed peeing again. Thank goodness, I have good vinyl mattress protectors. If it happens again, I'll do as Jill suggested and put the plastic/vinyl covers on top of the bedding.

After another 2 hour appt. for pre-op cataract surgery, I'm really tired. Bright lights in the eyes for a while, make me want to shut my eyes and go to sleep. I'm super excited to get this started, and done. I did choose a premium lens and will be paying for it for a while. Big Christmas present to myself. I was advised there was only a small chance my vision would need correcting again, but anything is possible, and there aren't any guarantees.

Please have a blessed feeling day and relax your mind, self talk too!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  2. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

So tomorrow is a big day for you! I'm praying that you will be absolutely and totally amazed by the difference it will make in your sight! And good girl Tina for mending your peeing ways:p.

3. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

lol!! I hope her dog marking is done!!! Actually, a week from tomorrow, and I am super excited! Since I have diabetes, I have to have an orbital nerve test too! Tuesday.
    Medical people put a big caution on my face for being diabetic. However I am about as healthy as non-diabetics my age. And more so than many non-d peeps.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh, I'm so glad you decided to treat yourself to the premium lenses! After all few things are more important than your vision!

Great news on Tina's continued improvement - amazing what insulin can do for the 'whole-kitty' huh? Even the 'tude :)

Have a wonderful rest of your day :)

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Tina. I'm glad there was no more pee on the bed. Glad Tina is moving better. I'm glad you got some lenses you'll like. I hope the surgery goes well next week. Sending prayers.

6. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Wonderful news Jan, glad you decided to go with the premiums, like Sue said vision is so important! Merry early Christmas to you!
    Glad that was just a "one of" for Tina, she may have been announcing to everyone "Tina Marie is back and in charge!" ;):smuggrin:
    Also so happy to hear her legs are feeling good!

7. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

So Happy to hear Tina is feeling much better! I can't wait to hear how you feel after your cataract surgery. I'll be needing it also but my eye DR. says my eyes aren't ready yet.
    [​IMG]

8. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Thank you for helping me feel good about my choice! I'm very happy and believe I need the treat.
    Have already started the eye drops to use ahead of time.:)
    The whole kitty is roaring back, and it's fun to watch. This morning she got rough with her closest buddy and bit his neck. (He was encroaching on her space.) Oh dear, she's an animal:cat:

9. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Even a decent PMPS . . . fairly steady does it. Thank you Carla. I'm so glad she doesn't mind the d-mannose one little bit! I always appreciate the prayers, thank you:bighug: I'm not worried about the surgery at all. It's too far from now to worry! I'm good.

10. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

I think you are right on target Sonia - she is Large and in charge:oops::smuggrin:
    You know animals do strange things to announce themselves at times:eek: I'm hoping it stops.

Thank you too for supporting my choice on lenses. I feel like a little kid waiting for something special:smuggrin:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  11. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Thank you Joy! I've gone with cloudy eyes for a couple years since my eye doctor noticed them. Many docs are urging people to take care of them earlier than they used to advise a few years back. I'll sign on soon after it's done next week!

JoyBee&Ravan and Sonia & Leo like this.
  12. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

I hope so too and I hope that's what it was, she's probably made her point loud and clear so no need to keep reminding everyone. They communicate very well through body language and it's up to us to try to understand what they're saying. :rolleyes: