9/19 Titan AMPS 136, +4 72, +5 56, +5.5 61, +6 64, +7 73. started Desmopressin

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MyTitan (GA), Sep 19, 2018.

1. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Titan 9/18.

Good morning to everyone :coffee:, Titan is doing well and enjoying his 8u so far. I was able to change the desmopressin bottle at the pharmacy yesterday and now have it in an eye dropper bottle. Gave him his first dose yesterday afternoon and he took it well. Paws crossed that it kicks in and helps to concentrate his urine. Cold, windy and rainy today so I'm canning tomato sauce for an afternoon project. Made ground cherry jam last week, looks and tastes good but for the life of me I can't get it to set. A bit runny so I'll have to keep practicing :cat:. Peace to all, Ed .

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Titan. Glad you were able to get the desmopressin exchanged and he took it well. Happy Birthday!

3. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy birthday! I thought this makes for a good picture, considering everything. :D
    [​IMG]

MyTitan (GA) and carfurby (GA) like this.
  4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Most my jams come out funny no matter what I do. The only one that doesn't is the strawberry I make.

Not a bad start for Titan today.

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  5. MyTitan (GA)

+4 72..... Are we heading for shark water again ????

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  6. MyTitan (GA)

+5 56. Fins gathering :woot:

7. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

But ... they are my friends!
    [​IMG]

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  8. MyTitan (GA)

+5.5 61 Fin tickling going on.....

9. MyTitan (GA)

That is soooooo Titan!

10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Titan likes the desmopressin! :D:eek: Now you'll be able to add eye drop skills to your resume. Good luck with the reduction. And the jam. Got any good pear recipes? Trees are loaded this year. Took some bags in for donation to the needy yesterday and got the squidgy look " more pears? "

11. MyTitan (GA)

I have to respond to the whole message :D. I opted for administering in the nose, vet and Pharmasist said either should be fine, I'm really good at nose cuz of Howard he gets drops in the nose 2x a day. It's only the second dose of Desmopressin this morn, it can't work that fast can it? Plus it's for his drinking/peeing didn't think it would have an effect on BG??? Speaking of pears I saw my first pear tree in Wisconsin on Monday :woot:. It also was loaded with pears, small but delicious, I had several. Your pear conundrum sounds like us here when the zucchini starts coming in, everybody has tons and can't get rid of it. I think zucchini bread is the unofficial bake of wiscony. I could send you some :p.

12. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Thanks, I've already made pear bread. :p (and pear sauce, pear cobbler, roasted pears, pear hummus - you get the picture).:rolleyes:

Hard to say if the demopressin is working this fast. Gotta feel good not to have to drink/pee so often if that's what's happening. But Titan has also been on a bit of a roll down the dose hill lately.:D

13. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

My mouth is watering!! Sending good vines your way. :bighug::bighug:

MyTitan (GA) likes this.