9/20 Figaro PMPS 335, +2 334, +4 336 umm..

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Figaro's Liz, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Figaro's Liz

Figaro's Liz Member

Prev condo

Could these numbers be any flatter? o_O makes me suspicious...

Figaro seems to be feeling good, even though his numbers don't look great. I noticed improvement (behavioral) when I upped from 1.75 to 2u. However, we had flat pinks and no real green at 2u so I upped tonight to 2.25. With the weekend ahead it seemed better not to wait. Hmm!

2. Penelope and Mačka

Penelope and Mačka Well-Known Member

You're right, it couldn't be flatter..... I am sure you're going to see green again at some point though.
    Funny enough, I also noticed behavioral improvement with Macka at the present dose although he's in the same numbers. But he's more like himself, and pees less. I wonder if insulin can work in the background even though it does not reflect on the numbers?

Good luck this weekend!

Figaro's Liz likes this.
  3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Flat is nice but flat pink?:rolleyes:

It is not unusual for cats to feel better as you get closer to a good dose. Good luck with the increase.

4. Sanda Elena

Sanda Elena Member

This is exactly my concern. 3 days after increase and Pufi has only flat pink days. Although he seems fine, more active , playfull and all ...he gained weight 600 g since may

Penelope and Mačka likes this.