9/20 jack amps 294, +3 254

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cat-tainJackSparrow, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Cat-tainJackSparrow

Cat-tainJackSparrow Member

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

How is Cattain Jack feeling today?

For some cats, a flat yellow cycle precedes a rather more interesting cycle. Might see some action tonight.

3. Cat-tainJackSparrow

He seems pretty content. Hung out with me and the other kitties outside for a bit. He use to love going outside but ever since we moved from San Diego to Ft. Collins he will only go outside with me or my husband. Following me around meowing and meowing and meowing. Hes definitely a talker and loves to have full on conversations lol. Hes not eating as much as he usually does but still eating. Everything else normal. So were pretty happy :cat:

4. Wendy&Neko

I've been to Fort Collins a couple of times, didn't know you were there. Defintely cooler temperature wise, but some nice scenery. Have you seen the cat fence yet?
    fence.jpg

5. Cat-tainJackSparrow

That fence is too freaking cute! I remember scaring the crap out of my husband yelling OMG LOOK!... LOOK ITS A KITTY FENCE!! Lol

6. Sandy and Black Kitty

Sandy and Black Kitty Well-Known Member

Hi there :cool:

Jack is looking good :cat:

What's with the odd rose colored cells? (9/17/PM+1 and 09/20/PM+2)

Like Wendy said, often times a flat yellow cycle is a heads up that the cycle that follows could be active...
    Likewise when the +2 is the same/similar OR lower than the preshot number it's wise to continue testing...

7. Cat-tainJackSparrow

Good evening! I'm not really sure why they look like that. I can see it when I click on Jack's spreadsheet but when I go in google sheet to put in his info I looks normal.

I was wondering.. what does it mean when a cycle is active? And is it a good or bad thing when the +2 is same or lower and for it to have action?

8. Wendy&Neko

An active cycle is one where the numbers go lower, and could warrant some extra testing. I might get a +4 test tonight.

9. Cat-tainJackSparrow

I just tested him again right now and he is 104