9/21 Floyd AMPS 147, +3 150, +6 78, +9 104

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Janine & Floyd (GA), Sep 21, 2018.

1. Janine & Floyd (GA)

Janine & Floyd (GA) Member

Last condo

We're back again! Cruising along nicely, with the occasional speed bump along the way. First the mac & cheese incident 2 weeks ago, then last week I forgot an injection because I wasn't feeling well, then my daughter was supposed to give his PM shot on Wednesday, I think maybe it was a furshot. (?)

But, though it all, Floyd is still doing great!! He's up to 10.2# from his low of 7.4#! Thank you to everyone in L &L land for your help and support!:joyful::bighug::cat:

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Janine, I hope you are recovered from last week, and very glad to hear Floyd is doing well. I must have missed the mac & cheese incident, I will have to go back and see what happened. But..who can resist mac & cheese, not me! He's such a soft looking fuzzy huggable guy.

Janine & Floyd (GA) likes this.
  3. Janine & Floyd (GA)

Thank you!

He is very huggable, but he hates hugs.... but, like any good mom, I hug on him anyway!!

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Great Floyd report! Love the weight gain. What is his ideal weight?

I was going to suggest he could use an increase, up we'll see what he does today.:D i see that you are learning Floyd's patterns and learning how you can test a bit less. Though he does like to throw curves at you too. :cat:

5. Janine & Floyd (GA)

He has always been around 9#, so he is getting to be a fatty!:eek: I've cut back on his food accordingly.

Every time I think he might need an increase, he throws a green in there. But since he's only had high greens lately, I'm keeping an eye on that. :cat:

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Acros tend to have big muscles due to the growth hormone and IGF=1. More like football linebackers. :cool: Some also get longer. Might not be all fat.

7. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Hello Janine! Even with everything, what a great update! It looks like Floyd really had a wonderful day today! I'm loving the peek of green, like he just wanted to dip a toe in or go for a quick splash in the lagoon. I hope he continues to have a good day into the PM cycle. :bighug: