9/23 Boomer AMPS 322 PMPS 301 +3 319

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Sep 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 322 shooting 3u

Boomer let me sleep last night! The chicken pieces mixed in with his +6 fowl ball and +9 chicken pate probably helped:rolleyes: He left a wee bit in each dish (no chicken pieces left though).

Allen ate well overnight and also ate his 8 chicken pieces.

Yesterday DH and I had a great time on our road trip; it was nice to get away for a while. We went to Hawks Cliff first but, surprisingly, there were no birds of prey migrating. We were there about an hour and only saw a couple. IDK, maybe they flew early morning. There were butterflies migrating too and although all of the larger ones (mostly monarchs) refused to land for me, there were several of the smaller varieties landing so a few shots were obtained. Then we went to Port Stanley and had better luck with some shore birds; I believe I saw 3 new ones. Most of them posed nicely on some large rocks just offshore. An older man approached us while we were there, obviously excited to tell us something, and asked if we were interested in photographing a blue heron. Well this year I have about 1000 images of blue herons but he was obviously quite excited by it so we acted excited lol. I never did see it where he pointed and then it flew inland. We came across it a while later and it was only about 20 feet away; at that point I got some good shots of it.

Picture of juvenile Sanderling attached.
    And now I must have breakfast and finish setting up the studio for a newborn coming in 1.5 hours. Be back later to visit some condos.

Attached Files:

Kris & Teasel and LizzieInTexas like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad both kitties ate well over night and Boomer let you sleep. Great picture. I hope your session goes well.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Judy and Boomer

+1.45 279
    oh oh already down a bit when normally he's level. And I have a four hour session starting soon. DH is golfing. sigh.

4. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Good on Boomer for being a big boy and letting you sleep all night!! :D
    Sounds like a fun outing yesterday. Hope your photo shoot today goes smoothly.

5. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Good Morning Judy. Why do they pick the day that we are busiest to start sliding down. I hope he slides nice and easy.

Yesterday sounded lovely! So nice that you and DH get to enjoy nature together. It's the best!

6. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Pretty bird! Glad you and DH had an enjoyable day. Boomer, good boy for letting mama bean sleep:joyful::joyful: Nice and easy now buddy...

7. Judy and Boomer

8. DebG

DebG Well-Known Member

With all that sleep and day outings I'm jealous:p
    Lovely photo!
    Boomers looking for the :cool: lagoon:cat:

9. Beenie (GA)

Beenie (GA) Well-Known Member

Fantastic that you got rest and the kitties are good!
    Go Boomer. Let your bean get through her photo shoot.
    Slide down nice and easy:)

10. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice cycle so far. Hope the newborn session is going well

11. Judy and Boomer

+6 257
    Customers are gone and 2 grandsons are here; babysitting while their mom and dad go to a wedding.

12. Judy and Boomer

Indeed! But when I saw the +1.5 I gave him some fowl ball and feeding before +3 definitely seems to stop the descent. I managed to sneak away a couple of times to test.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  13. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 301 shooting 3u

14. Judy and Boomer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.