9/25 Fearless PMPS=257 +3(123) +4.5(80) +5.5(55)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by fearlessmom, Sep 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fearlessmom

fearlessmom Member

After a day of surfing http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-55-3-54-3-5-84-4-5-80-5-5-90-6-5-153.184456/
    I was fairly certain Fearless would bounce way high tonight but he fooled me again, with a gradual and moderate increase followed immediately by lower numbers.

Don't get me wrong. I'm happy that he's spending more time in the blues and greens. Just not sure why he would bounce into the 300s (last night) when his lowest count was 65 and he didn't need any HC food to stay there, yet after a day when he fell farther and needed lots of help to stay above 50 (today), he only bounced into the 200s. Just wondering ...

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Nice stretch of greens today. Maybe Fearless is finally getting used to greens and not bouncing as high as a result.:D Or it could be that he dropped quite quickly before those pinks. Fast drops can also cause bounces and I often found they were worse bounces than those caused by "lows".

3. fearlessmom

fearlessmom Member

So he finally bounced big this morning ... what I was expecting yesterday. On those fast drops, unless I test (literally) around the clock, I just don't see how I will know exactly when the drop takes place, which makes it impossible to tell how "fast" the drop actually is (apologies for the poor grammar!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.