? 9/3 Roo: AMPS=266, +1.25=312 // PMPS=171, +2=94, +3=54, +4=51 - does this count as a reduction?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Armish & Roo, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Yesterday

So Roo just hit 51 - his lowest number ever. I gave him some MC (13%) mixed with LC (5%) just now and planning on testing again in 15 mins.

I know he hasn't technically gone below 50 but would getting this close count as a reduction, or should I continue with the 1u? Just want to make sure he's safe going forward!

AmandaE likes this.
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

The protocol calls for under 50, we tend to be rather literal in that. The 1 unit dose is also allowing him to spend a lot of time in nice healing green numbers, so i wouldn't be in a hurry to change it. But I suspect it won’t be long before he tells you he's really done with this dose.

Armish & Roo likes this.
  3. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Thanks Wendy, that makes sense! I'll hold the 1u dose, and keep chugging until we hit the lime green. So glad he's been spending so much time in the blues and greens, what a relief after all those nasty pinks :D

Sonia & Leo and AmandaE like this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Roo is looking good.:D

Armish & Roo likes this.