9/3 Tina AMPS 151 +4 101 +6 117 +8 115 PMPS 122

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tina Marie (GA) and Jan, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Condo 9/1

Good morning - I'm so glad Dorian is weakening and doesn't look as awful. It is very sad it took lives in the Bahamas and I'm praying it doesn't take more.

Having company is so much work!! Being company sure is easier. My precious Tina hid under a bed for about 6 hours yesterday :( The sacrifices we have to make for people, oh boy.:) About an hour before the people left, my dog developed a serious "crush" on me. That's only happened twice before, and it was after I'd been around other "stinky" dogs. He was following, licking my legs, arms, and just trying to hang onto me (no humping thank G). How did I deserve such disrespect????!!! It lasted even after the people left. Thankfully, he was normal this morning. However, he insisted on a longer walk than usual. He may be tired of so much of my attention being directed at cats and people:confused:

I think I need to always feed a PMPS+ 3-4 snack . . . I'm back to seeing if it keeps the rise lower for AMPS.
    Looks like yesterday's stress caused about a 20-30 point rise. I love Tina so much. She's so sweet and soft and calms me every time I touch her or snuggle. I need her as much as she needs me:joyful:

Please: all kitties stay safe and love your beans today:cat:

2. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

What a nice post, Jan! A love story between you and Tina; we all have ours with our kitties! :cat: I understand what you mean about "having company" and the problems for our cats; they hate it!
    Looks like Tina will have a quiet blue surfing day!
    Have a great Tuesday!

3. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

Keep surfing Tina!

4. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

What a great start to the day for Tina!! I love seeing her in such great colors :cool::cool:

I'm with you on the thoughts about Dorian! So glad it is weakening and it was truly awful the havoc it wreaked in the bahamas

Have a great day Jan :)

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Company is great when they come, and it's great when they go... LOL... hope things get back to normal quickly at your house!

Tina and puppy dog are both lucky to have such a loving mama bean to take care of them - and take them for long walks :)

6. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

So nice to be loved and to give that love right back!

Seems like you had a busy day, hopefully today you and the fur babies can get back to your normal schedules. Yours is probably getting everything back to normal and for the fur babies it must be catching up on their sleep :joyful:

7. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Our animals like "routine" the older I get the more I do too!!:p
    upload_2019-9-3_13-22-11.png

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry Tina was so bothered by the company. Nice numbers today.

9. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: