9-8-18 Jonesy AMPS 196, +5 223 PMPS 223

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Sep 8, 2018.

1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Previous

Jones has seemed to clear his bounce yesterday. Now to see if this dose holds.

We went and picked up some Nature's Variety Rabbit last night, original recipe. It does have pork in it as well so we will see how this works. I had him on Hounds & Gatos pork before and he likes it, just not sure if that is what caused the latest flair or not. He is really like the rabbit, in fact everyone seems to want to get their nose in the bowl.

So right now he is getting the Rawz Turkey with the NV Rabbit.. So we have 3 proteins in play. I don't think the turkey was bad as he would have the occasional normal poop but I think only turkey is too much for him. Heck too much turkey is too much for me too. I am going slow and just put a 1/4 of the 3 oz can in with a slightly reduced amount of Rawz Turkey. If things are the same or better, then my conclusion will be the rabbit is ok. Hope that makes sense @Wendy&Neko?? Are should I just skip right to the rabbit?

I am off today to see if I can find a raw rabbit - specifically the Red Cat kind. Finding options in Canada is not as easy as the US. Or maybe I should wait until Jones tells me how this is going to work out. Helping hubby with a new project and some grocery shopping. First I need a shower and brush my teeth...

Bellasmom and PussCatPrince - GA like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Jones slides down and surfs today and the rabbit works out.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Good luck with the food combo. It's the same I've got going. From checking out some of the cat lists, seems turkey and rabbit is a common combo. Looking forward to hearing what you find on the raw rabbit front.

4. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Work that juice Jonesy! I hope he comes down for you soon.

5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

So he is high and flat. Either he is planning a drop soon or the rabbit/pork combo is not agreeing. I really need to find a pure rabbit protein food. I was going to go around today but I have hurt my back and am deep pain.

This morning was a gorgeous poop....tonight was a gorgeous poop followed by water poop. So either it is the rabbit or the pork. This is why adding more to the mix gets confusing. We know the turkey isn't all bad but now what????

Going to go take some pain meds and hope I can walk tomorrow and go check out some stores for other rabbit options.

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope your back feels better soon. Sending prayers.

7. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Hope you get Jones’ food sorted out and your back feels better!