Alice 7/11 AMPS 96

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AliceMeowliss (GA), Jul 11, 2019.

1. AliceMeowliss (GA)

AliceMeowliss (GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday

This morning she appears to have vomited her +9 snack. All over her scratcher which I will never be able to replace... wondering how I can sanitize and dry it out. :p sanitizing spray then stick it in a bag of rice? Haha. (like a cell phone? Right? ..........)

AMPS was 96, I presume it is related to the vomiting and therefore less food, she has had a couple of hair balls recently but she could have simply eaten too much too fast.... She got a normal 2u.

I will be monitoring with a +2 and continuing to make sure she eats.

She’s pretty talkative this morning, because she wants alllllll the snacks and company.

Have a beautiful, healthy day! It finally “cooled off” here. Yesterday the heat index was 106°F!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    Sue and Luci, Zorro's mom and AmandaE like this.
  2. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Oh our kitties love to pick the worst spots in the house to throw up. I hope you will be able to clean the scratcher.

I hope you get a lovely green cycle today.

Enjoy the cool off! It is so hot and humid here, it is miserable outside.

AliceMeowliss (GA) likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry about the vomit. I hope you can get the scratcher cleaned up. Nice start for Alice. I hope she surfs safely today.

4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

I don't use any commercial cleaning products. I use White vinegar diluted with a bit of water for mostly everything, including washing my fruit & veggies. If I'm really concerned about bacteria I'll use Hydrogen Peroxide.

I use a Kitchen sponge, so every night I put it into a small bowl & pour on Peroxide to cover the sponge. I leave it overnight. I do the same with my wood cutting board.If it's bubbling it's killing the germs!

[​IMG]

5. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Awesome start for Alice! I think her surgery has really done her a world of good :)

LOL @ the bag of rice... Imagine!!

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Alice seems to be holding this reducie just fine. :D

7. AliceMeowliss (GA)

My “cool off” is still a heat index of 91°F so I guess I’ll survive it slightly better than the 106 of yesterday!!

I hope it cools off for you soon.

8. AliceMeowliss (GA)

Yes.... but it’s one of those wavy corrugated cardboard scratchers and it’s nice and was given to me by my friend’s mom and we don’t usually get nice stuff so.... can the cardboard really get wet? What about the fact that she threw up meat sludge? I’ve been vegetarian so long I don’t know how to disinfect for meat sometimes. :b will it grow mold? Maybe it’s ruined. lol. :facepalm::confused:

9. AliceMeowliss (GA)

I.... have a lot of rice...... hahahaha.

AmandaE likes this.
  10. AliceMeowliss (GA)

So I reported civvie Jakey’s adverse reaction (hot spot) from his Seresto collar, and Bayer sent me 8 months of Advantage 2. I’m not sure I will use them or not, at least not on him. But just FYI..... can help save money maybe! :)

Alice was blue +2, yellow +6...... it’s hot out.....

How much pumpkin can a cat have? Maybe I will make her a pumpkin and meat pie for her birthday..... she loves pumpkin, now. It is a treat.

11. JoyBee&Ravan

You might want to read this about Flea collars for your animal.

12. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Looking good Miss Alice! It looks like she nadired late from last night cycle ( today’s AMPS) this is the 6th cycle on this dose and she made her way to a green and the bounce has cleared. :)

13. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Looking good Alice

14. AliceMeowliss (GA)

This???? Was there a link? :)

15. JoyBee&Ravan