Alice 9/9 AMPS 302 PMPS 151, vet appt tomorrow afternoon

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AliceMeowliss (GA), Sep 9, 2019.

1. AliceMeowliss (GA)

AliceMeowliss (GA) Well-Known Member

my last post was a few days ago and I am making this one late tonight. Haven’t dug for the link and I am tired, but I’ll try to later. Anyway.

Alice is going to the vet tomorrow for a 3 month post mammary tumor removal and biopsy (grade 2 adenocarcinoma). The histopathology report stated there was lymphovascular invasion, etc. At that time she was finally also spayed. So she no longer has the hormones to encourage the cancer growth, but there is still a chance of metastasis.

Would anyone like to give me some ideas of what bloodwork she should have run? So that I can understand better when I go in..... I will be sure to update about it tomorrow.

Getting some blues finally today and so glad to see them!

Really stressing about how to find help to look after her for a whole week without me. How to look for a friend/sitter/anything. I’m nervous no one will be competent. I don’t know. :\

Crista & Ming likes this.
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Good luck with the vet appointment, I think they should be able to advise on which bloodwork. Hematology for sure, probably chemistry too. Paws crossed for boring and normal results. :bighug:

Maybe there is an assistant or tech at the vets office willing to look after Alice. I got a couple sitters at my vets. Or they may have an advertising board with pet sitters or recommendations.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers the vetty appointment goes well today and you get good results. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

AliceMeowliss (GA) likes this.
  4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Hi Cassandra, sending tons of vetty vines for your appointment with Alice today, I hope it all goes well and the results come back all normal. :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Best of luck finding someone to take care of Alice for you. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

AliceMeowliss (GA) likes this.
  5. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

:bighug:

By the grace of God, someone perfect will surface to fill in for you... for Alice ;)

6. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

wish we were closer -- have a couple of Facebook friends down in Moore but they don't know beans about cats, as far as I know

a thought -- you might check at the lab sections at any local hospitals -- see if anyone there could moonlight caring for Alice