Alley 1/10 PMBG 105

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dan & Alley, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan & Alley

Dan & Alley Member

Yesterday

Alley went up and down a bit in a minor way, as high as 122 a few hours ago, but settling in at 98 for her AMBG this morning. It is now 36 hours since she's had any insulin as Alley begins her 3rd cycle at 0.0U and her 3rd week since being denied any opportunity to thieve from Sophie's food dish.

My wife is home now so Sophie is happy again (and me too, of course!) but Sophie shows it in a much more exaggerated manner. She's not accustomed to her mama disappearing for a 4 day weekend and the world is right with Sophie now. Alley... It was Alley who said (eventually), "Why hello, mother. I see you've returned." (Imagine that catty tone and inflection one woman uses with another when they're at odds and the speaker is practicing forced civility through gritted teeth.)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad your wife is back home. I hope she continues to improve. Alley is looking good.

Dan & Alley likes this.
  3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Wonderful news with no insulin for 36 hours! Fingers crossed that she decides to stay in normal numbers.

And happy your wife is home! All good news!

Dan & Alley likes this.
  4. Dan & Alley

Dan & Alley Member

Thanks! Sophie is overjoyed; I am happy; Alley is pissed.

I just let Sophie out for her morning bathroom visit. Good Lord, dog. You've been peeing in that backyard for 5 years. It's cold, it's foggy, it's wet. You know all the best spots. Quit sniffing around; just GO!

5. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

A cat who holds a grudge... I've got one of those too! :D Great news on the no-insulin front!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    Dan & Alley likes this.
  6. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Don't they all?

7. Dan & Alley

Dan & Alley Member

If Alley continues to walk the border between green and blue, that will be fine with me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.