Bear 4-18/AMPS 371/+3 195/+6 241/PMPS 395/

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bear & Lora, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Bear & Lora

Bear & Lora Well-Known Member

Previous Day

So far this dose hasn't improved Bear's BG.
    Tomorrow is going to be crazy busy so his next increase will have to wait until Friday.

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Crazy busy days are usually the ones they pick to go diving. Don't read this Bear!

Bear & Lora likes this.
  3. Bear & Lora

Bear & Lora Well-Known Member

Looks like I will get a good night sleep tonight for tomorrow's busy day.

4. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Hiya Lora! I just saw Sue's tag from the 15th (sorry for the delay!). I just wanted to pipe in about our Levemir experience. We switched Lou to Levemir in December, so we've had a few months to acclimate. I had originally switched because Lou was bouncing like crazy on the Basaglar. Unfortunately, Levemir was not a magical (i.e. quick) fix for Lou bouncing, although I've heard good things for some. I think Lou's just a bouncy kitty. Regardless of the continued bouncing, I LOVE Levemir and would recommend it to anyone and everyone. It has later nadirs, so you'll learn to be confident about shooting lower numbers. I think the absolute best thing about it though is how steady and flat it keeps his BGs! Even when he's bouncing, he stays pretty flat (after the initial spike). So while I didn't see results in the area I wanted changed, everything else I've seen and experienced while using Levemir has been totally positive. I would absolutely use Levemir again. Good luck with the crazy day today! I hope it's not too crazy for you!

Bear & Lora likes this.