Bubba 10.29 AM=92 PM=75

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bobbie And Bubba, Oct 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Last Post

Good Evening L & L ~

Bubba is holding his own with another reducie last night to .60 unit. Hope we can keep up this good green run into ( well......I'm not going to say it)

@Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) , Forrest and Bubba would be honored to make the mousse for the Halloween party, as long as it's understood that the mice will be from a frozen source since Bubba is grounded still and unable to acquire a fresh kill source. He hopes to be outside again in a few weeks. upload_2017-10-29_18-24-40.png

Vines to all Kitties and Beans in need.

OT: It's been a busy weekend for us as it was DH's BD yesterday and we went out with our dear friends who got married 5 years ago on DH's BD and he was their best man. They hired a limo for us so we could imbibe all we wanted. Fun night, great food. Then today, my in- laws came from NJ and brought us a wonderful lunch and homemade chocolate pound cake. Devine! Lots of celebrating.

2. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Sounds like a fun weekend!

3. Bobbie And Bubba

It was!!!! Our friends hired a limo to pick us up and take us to the restaurant. Good thing after a bottle of champagne, and 2 bottles of wine. o_O Lots of celebrating!

4. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice! Only worry then is waking up for Bubba in the am haha

5. Bobbie And Bubba

Paul, not a worry, my sleep rhythm is so messed up now and I can't sleep more than 3 hours without my eyes opening......they were opened prior to the 6 AM alarm going off and that was with going to bed at 12:28 and waking up at 2:09 AM to feed Bubba ( at his insistence) :eek::rolleyes:

6. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Bubba is looking good! :D:D
    Happy Birthday to your DH!

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  7. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy birthday to DH. Glad you got to enjoy yourself and have some fun this weekend! Congrats on the reducie! :D
    I hear ya about the sleep issue ... I have always been a person who rarely needs an alarm to wake me up. Always up 5 minutes before it goes off. FD hasn't help in that department at all. One would think with sleep deprivation, I would sleep better and need alarms.

8. Bobbie And Bubba

The FD has made me worse, more hyper vigilant. I was the same when my boys were little. I swear I slept with one eye opened. Wonder what I'd look like if I had more sleep???

9. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Bubba is lookin’ good, Bobbie :) . Prayers that your mom is doing well :bighug:

10. Bobbie And Bubba

She is so much better Beth. Her stamina isn't completely back; the stroke knocked the stuffing out of her. But, she is 90 :rolleyes:

11. Beenie (GA)

Beenie (GA) Well-Known Member

Great to hear DM is doing so well:)
    Bubba is rockin it and sounds like a really fun weekend:p

12. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Oh I’m thrilled , Bobbie :bighug: . She and you have been on my heart :bighug:.

13. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Bubba is looking good. Sounds like a nice weekend. Happy Late Birthday to your DH. I'm glad your mom is doing better. Sending prayers.

14. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

I'm a little late here. Bubba is looking good. With all that imbibing I think I would still be passed out. Glad you had a good time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.