Cassie 7/1 AMPS 449 +3 375 +5 342 PMPS 380

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Abby and Cassie, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

Previous post
    I'm at a loss, and feeling bummed that she's been quite high the last few days. :( Could this possibly be a bounce from her 146 AMPS on the 29th still? Should I go back up to 1.5 units or give 1.25 a few days to see? I'm just so confused.

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Per SLGS, you hold the dose if you are seeing nadirs between 90 and 149. You have seen a couple numbers in that range. You are also due for a curve, which you do each week on SLGS.

He’s likely bouncing either from the fast drop the night of the 29th or however low he got the night of the 28th or 29th. Bounces can take up to six cycles to resolve. Today is cycle 5 after the 28 pm cycle, or cycle 3 after the 29 pm cycle. You just have to wait it out.

3. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

For the curves, I test every 2 hours right? I will do that once this bounce clears! I'm checking her roughly every 2-3 hours today, and I'm gonna check her soon to see what today's nadir will be, since I think I've pinpointed it when it brings her to the lowest level. I'll also reread the SLGS thread because I didn't realize 149 was still a good number for a nadir. :D