DISREGARD duplicate

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Krystina & Nelli, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

2. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Glad you raised the dose! An almost all blue day :):):)

Go Nelli!

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Krystina, somehow, I missed your condo yesterday so posting here. Also glad you increased. Yesterday was a nice cycle. Hope this new dose taps her down some more. :)

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Hi Krystina, Glad to see Nelli's numbers coming down...good for you on the increases...keep working the program :) You'll get there ...

5. Krystina & Nelli

Thank you @Marje and Gracie, thank you @Bobbie And Bubba (how is Forrest and Bubba doing?) and, thank you @Sue and Luci ;).
    Nelli (she knows; she does...) and I thank you for your interest in us :bighug:. We appreciate you checking in.

Now, I was so very disappointed in the AMPS 266, after an almost blue day incl. the PMPS yesterday o_O.
    Is this to be expected?

On the bright side for me, she is behaving almost (some neuropathy, getting better tho!) like the old “alive”, happy... pain in the ass Nelli this morning. Makes me very haApPy:joyful:

6. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hey Krystina, can you start a new thread for today with Nelli's stats? See ya there! :)

7. Krystina & Nelli

Having a problem? Working on-