Hodgson: Chilli theft leads to high BG

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by TB25, Nov 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TB25

TB25 Member

Had a bad day today- Hodgson got into our waste bag overnight and ate pretty much a full bowl of chilli- beef, beans, tomato. Etc. Woke up to a terrible litter box and and to top it off could not get blood from him despite trying for 20 mins. I know should always test before shooting but gave him his regular 3 units and had to leave to get to work on time.

Got home tonight and his BG was at 25.1 PMPS. Gave him 3 units again, and feed him 1/2 a can of butchers classic. He looks absolutely fine, but really don’t know what to do for the best? Any thoughts?

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Oh dear, a Chili theft! I bet that LB was nasty! I would post this in Prozinc forum and see what the experienced users would advise.

3. Becki and sox

Becki and sox Member

Yes I'd post in the prozinc forum.
    I've had lots of really good help off those quite there.

4. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

@TB25 it appears that your spreadsheet has not been shared. I clicked on it and got 'you need permission'.

5. TB25

TB25 Member

Thanks everyone, i’m Really not sure what is going on with the spreadsheet-it says anyone with link can view. I’ll link this on the prozinc forum.

6. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

LOL. I've been on the forum a long time, that's a new one. If it was our kitteh, I would be keeping fresh litter in there. What goes out won't be a pretty sight.

7. Lilly’s Mom

Lilly’s Mom Member

Oh noooooo.
    That was not good! I hope she feels better

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.