June 1 Felix AMPS=418, +5=158, PMPS=90, +2=115, +4=245; Felix's Gotcha Day

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Susan&Felix(GA), Jun 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

prior thread May 30

:coffee: Felix and I had a pj party last night and he put on his lime-green pajamas. At some point, it seemed easier to just stay up than to have to get up again for AMPS. :coffee:

Felix and his co-cat, another sweet orange tabby, came to live with us four years ago today! They were nine and twelve years old, respectively, when they came to live with us, after my cousin and his wife, who'd had them since they were kittens, were unable to keep them for health reasons. We had just adopted two cats only three weeks before, bringing us up to six, so our initial reaction was that we had a full house already. But we're so happy we took them in--my little furry cousins-once-removed. :cat::cat:

2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow, that is a bit of a bounce today. Hope he comes back down for you soon.

Happy Fur-anniversary!

Susan&Felix(GA) likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Felix clears the bounce soon. Felix and his co-cat are lucky to have you.

4. Susan&Felix(GA)

PMPS :D!

Felix and I finally had a long cuddlenap, and looks like he's thinking about another pajama party. Nadir will probably be between +2 and +4, though, so we'll be able to settle down in the wee hours; I'm perfectly happy to miss the sunrise.

Bellasmom likes this.
  5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Happy Annifursary Felix! That slide was a great way to celebrate. Give the bean a break tonight.

6. Susan&Felix(GA)

Thank you, Auntie Wendy! And thank you to Auntie Carla and Auntie Tracey, and to all my FDMB aunties ... plus a few unclies. And all my FDMB cousins:cat::cat::cat:!
    Purrs,
    Felixoxo:bighug::kiss::bighug:

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  7. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Happy Gotcha Day, Felix and co-cat!

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo Chief Felix,
    I missed your gotcha day, but let's celebrate tonight a day late. We'll bake a cimmamum cake with nip crunchies on top and all the kitties can come to eat it.
    Chef Rusty

9. Susan&Felix(GA)

Mmm, thank mew, that sounds great! I've been missing you! I'll watch for your thread to see how you've been doing.
    --Felix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.