LT 9/20 AMPS 109 +2 113 +5 130 +8 126 PMPS 125 +2 100 +3 119

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Suzanne Burton, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

yesterday http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...121-2-98-5-104-9-25-114-pmps-105-2-90.219475/

LT, the kibble thief, has quieted his BG down after last night's very brief thievery episode.

Prayers for those having procedures done, that all may go well and healing would be swift. And a shout out to @Beth 73 who has been up the last two nights with shark seeking Elmo. I don't know how you do it, except you have no choice. You're an amazing pet parent.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Not a bad start after the kibble last night.

Suzanne Burton likes this.
  3. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

4. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

I hope you have a great day Suzanne! Still rooting for the amazing panther boy to work his needle juice;)

5. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Awww, Suzanne :bighug: Just saw your shout out ❤️ Tonight's trade off is high numbers for my boy vs good nights sleep for me AND no every half hour nasty gravy mix for him. LT is looking so good ...you are so very close snd doing it the right way. He will soon go OTJ and never look back :cat::bighug:

6. Suzanne Burton

Well our internet was off for about 7 1/2 hours today and just now came back on. He didn't get enough kibble last night to explain these higher numbers today. I'm hoping it's just an off day and we'll see better numbers tomorrow:(.

Beth 73 likes this.
  7. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: ❤️

8. Suzanne Burton

Guess I'll check him at +3 since he dropped 20%. Actually, I'm happy it did. If you put your FD goggles on, you can almost see a green.

Beth 73 likes this.
  9. Suzanne Burton

Racing around the house like a maniac between +2 and +3. Off to bed.

10. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Ha ha...the zoomies! I love it when Luci gets the zoomies...so funny to watch her zipping around..have you ever tried to get a video of him zooming? Every time I turn on the camera, she stops...it's almost as if she knows I'm trying to get a pic of her acting silly :)