Maury - Month 6

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Yong & Maury GA, Jun 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

Today starts month 6 and it may be our last month with Prozinc. I will still be checking in of course :cat: but I have to see if Lantus is better for my boy :).

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Did I start the mass exodus to L Land? :confused::smuggrin:

StephG and Yong & Maury GA like this.
  3. Caitlin M

Caitlin M Well-Known Member

I'm a little saddened by this! I myself am wondering if I need to possibly switch after we move and settle in. How did you come to this conclusion? I've always wondered exactly what makes people switch so i can look for similar things. Please come back often!!

4. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

LOL yes, Kris, you did!

Yong, you absolutely have to do what's right for your boy. There's no way to know of course, that Lantus will be better, but you have done research on it, and you've given Maury a good try over here...Maury is what's most important after all! Just make sure you visit still!

Caitlin, it makes me sad to see people go too! But most of them come back to visit from time to time and some keep a permanent residence over here (which all are welcome to do!). And we can always stalk them over in L Land :p

As for you...well, with your schedule, Lantus may not be the best option. Kris and Steph can weigh in more on that I'm sure...you could also post over there and ask for opinions.

Djamila and Caitlin M like this.
  5. Yong & Maury GA

I'll still be checking in! :bighug:. I told myself if we weren't doing incredibly better by 6 months, I would give Lantus a try. So at least I gave Prozinc a good 6 months. Maury is a little bouncey so I'm hoping Lantus will help settle him :)

Caitlin M and Cherish Gallagher like this.
  6. Yong & Maury GA

:woot::D:confused::cat: No words for recent activity lol. (antijinx)

JanetNJ likes this.
  7. Kris & Teasel

whispering ... wow ... :)

Yong & Maury GA likes this.
  8. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

It seems like things like this often happen when a kitty is threatened with a vet visit, a new medicine, or a change in insulin. 'Tis a curious thing!

9. Yong & Maury GA

*quietly* Right?!

Blair & Freya likes this.
  10. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

*whispering* squeeeee!!!

11. Blair & Freya

Blair & Freya Member

12. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Nice numbers today

13. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

Looking good!

14. Yong & Maury GA

Well that day was just a tease but I'm liking how we're doing. Go figure, now I don't know if I should go with switch :confused:. On another note, do you guys think 1/4 can of Friskies is enough for his meal before insulin? I already cut his snack portion down but I feel like he's gaining weight back still and I don't want him overweight again. So was thinking of doing 1/4 can for meals and snacks. I also reduced his YA (a while ago) to 3/16 cup per cycle. It is getting closer to 1/8 cup now. I think it's also causing him to wake me up almost an hour before I'm supposed to get up :facepalm:, so might want to stick with 3/16C for his YA. Main question in purple and thanks in advance! :bighug:

15. Kris & Teasel

That's about equal to a half can of Fancy Feast. I know that's a whole meal for many cats. You can try it when you can monitor afterward.

16. Yong & Maury GA

Of course :D.

17. Djamila

Sam usually only eats a few bites before his shots, but I leave the food out for him and he always wakes up and eats a snack around +1, and another around +3, and another around....:smuggrin: you get the idea. But pre-shot he just nibbles a little bit.

I thought YA said the serving size was only about 1/4 cup for a full day for a 10 pound cat - and that's if it is the only food they are eating. Oh, but Maury is supposed to be bigger than that, right?

18. Yong & Maury GA

To be honest, I read the directions and ignored most of them lol. Anyone surprised? :smuggrin:. At the Vet a couple weeks ago he weighed in at 13.2lbs. I kind of want to keep him there...here? Worked like 9 hours in 90 degree/humid weather today so brain function is less than ideal :p.

So I will try it out Saturday. I'm sure he will be fine because there have been times he's only eaten like half of 1/3 can and of course I leave it out for him to finish later, then he gets his snack later. :)

19. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

I do think that would be fine....but as you say, try it out when you can monitor!

20. Kris & Teasel

SS is looking good, Yong! A lot less pink ... :smuggrin:

21. Yong & Maury GA

Until I pull out the AT2 for a curve lol

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  22. Yong & Maury GA

Sheesh shot is late tonight not because of stalling :facepalm:.

23. Kris & Teasel

He'll survive! :) When is your Lantus start date, Yong?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    Djamila likes this.
  24. Yong & Maury GA

I have to order it and I'm nervous about it :nailbiting:

25. Kris & Teasel

I was very anxious about making the change for Teasel and all I had to do was go to a pharmacy and buy it over the counter.

26. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Remember Yong, you've got a full forum of support over there for Lantus. And you've got some former ProZincers who will be happy to help you make that transition. AND, of course, you can always come back to ProZinc if Lantus doesn't work for you guys for some reason.

Plus, you still get to have a permanent place here with us. :bighug:

27. Kris & Teasel

Absolutely! All decisions re insulin are reversible. :smuggrin:

28. Yong & Maury GA

Maury had diarrhea overnight. Found he urinated on basement floor again. He's worrying me about not wanting to eat his wet food meals and I haven't been able to get a ketone test for over a week :(. He just wants his YAZ. Of course it's Saturday. I thought he'd be less likely to develop ketones at his numbers of late. If it is, I don't know how I'll pay for a Vet visit. Got a warning for being helpful in the wrong way, guess someone complained. I haven't felt this sad since his diagnosis :(.

I'll try to check in one more time today, see if I've been tagged for some people I've been checking in with daily, but I am not doing so well right now. Hopefully, it is just one day.

29. Djamila

Oh Yong! Hugs to you!!! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

I would bet that the inappetence is more based in kibble addiction than it is in ketones. While not impossible, ketones in low numbers are very rare. Dry food will often make kitties boycott the wet food. If he'll eat the YAZ, then you know he's fine and just being stubborn. Love to you and Maury!

30. Yong & Maury GA

Thank you, Djamila :). I really hope it's not ketones. Pretty sure it's not nausea because he just watches me put the bowl down and doesn't even come to it. Added some Forti flora (almost used last packet up in couple days), no luck. Added some of the bits of Purebites treats that are too small to give as rewards but too big for me to just throw away, that enticed him to eat about half of 1/4 can. Trying to teach him he won't get his YA until he eats some wet food stew.

The random diarrhea is throwing me off though and of course the other pee in the basement :(. Maybe he didn't want to use the box because of stinky poo but he has another one in the basement.

31. Sharon14

:bighug:
    Have you tried S. Boulardii for diarrhea? Supposed to work wonders. What about Slippery Elm Bark? Also maybe try a different food. The change may pek up his appy
    As for the warning, don't know what that's all about, all I ever see from you is caring helpful posts.:bighug:

32. Kris & Teasel

I'm sorry you're in a bad spot right now, Yong. You work so hard here to be helpful and don't deserve a reprimand of any sort. I understand why we're supposed to direct people elsewhere for advice but this came at a time when you don't need it. :(:bighug:

Take heart that Maury is eating YA at least. How does he feel? Can he be tempted with parmesan cheese, tuna juice, etc.? We're here for you.

33. Yong & Maury GA

Thanks Sharon:)
    Not yet, I can't really afford supplements. Most of the extra money I've made got sucked up by mechanic shop for my car. Overcharged like $150. He was supposed to confirm the issue so I could figure out if I could do repair myself. After talking to a car buddy of mine, he said absolutely I could have done it myself, for less, or he would've done it for free :(. I thought about it more and the eating issues started shortly after I started the Zobaline. Lois was nice enough to send me the rest of Java's bottle, about 2 weeks worth at 1 a day.

I've taken a step back to analyze the situation. It could just be this one time and he has an upset tummy from something. I picked him up for a short cuddle, just gently holding him, and heard his tummy grumble. Then he took a hour or so nap in his box (not litter box, actual cardboard box). Of course, I will keep an eye out if he has another bout.
    I definitely try my best to give back, Kris :), it was probably more the timing as you said. Ran out of parmesan a while ago, meant to pick up some at the store. Didn't try tuna juice last night cos it was Flaked Tuna w/Egg but didn't think of it this morning. Just sprinkled Fortiflora (thanks to Djamila sending me 2 packets) and then the purebite pieces. He was ready to eat the Forti packet again though :facepalm: but I know he wanted his YA. Just not sure if that is sufficient enough to be on board for insulin since it's <1% carbs.

I am very grateful for you ladies :bighug::bighug::bighug:

34. Kris & Teasel

I don't think you should worry too much about the % cabs in YA, Yong. If he's eaten a reasonable amount you can give him insulin. There are many here who feed raw and that's very low carb.

35. Yong & Maury GA

I was wondering how that worked, with very low carb diets. As long as their is food in his tummy, it should be OK :)

36. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Yong I've got some forti flora here I'd be happy to share...if you PM your address I can mail you some on Monday. Might take a few days to get to you but I'd be happy to.

I'm sorry things are rough now. Hopefully Maury is just having an off day and it'll pass soon. You are one of the most caring helpful people on this forum...please don't let anyone make you feel otherwise.

37. Yong & Maury GA

Wow, that's so nice of you Rachel! I will definitely keep that in mind. I was supposed to get some from Supply closet. Jennifer&Splunk, Splunk didn't like it so package was supposed to arrive yesterday or today from Canada. Told her to see if anyone else wanted to try it first and send them some packets, then she could send me the rest after post had been up for a day or two :).

I hope it's just an off day (you see this universe, it's singular, 1 day ;)) for both of us :).

With the peeing on floor thing, it's seeming more behaviour but I am not sure what is causing it. He has to walk past his other litter box :facepalm:. Going to try cleaning it up and moving that box to that area.

Silver lining, at least his numbers have been good (ANTI JINXING!!!)

38. Yong & Maury GA

So I think Maury is just protesting the pate. I've been lucky to get him to eat it for this long straight, so threw the rest of the can out after he wouldn't even sniff it. Just looked at it, looked at me and meowed. Still had a couple cans of his MC, opened it, took it to him to show him it wasn't just new pate and he followed over to eat it :). Even left a few bites of his YA which he hasn't done for a while. Of course I waited for an hour seeing if he'd go potty for me so I can get a ketone test. I come downstairs to get on pc and what do I hear? :banghead:o_O He went :arghh:. Will try again tomorrow morning. Thankfully this day is almost over.

I am very appreciative of all of you ladies for kind words :bighug::bighug::bighug:

39. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

He was just waiting for you to not notice so he could pee in peace! :joyful:

40. Yong & Maury GA

Maury wouldn't eat tonight and his BG was OK to skip shot. Right before his food was put down, he threw up a tiny bit of (sorry to details) mucus like substance with possibly a slight yellow colour. Got home from parents, for Father's Day, +3.25 and he hadn't touched any food. Minute I come downstairs to find other Vet clinics number, I hear him take a few bites of YA. Bought some Sheba pate at the dollar store, so will put some of that after his before bed test. Suspecting pancreatitis and was hoping some of you who have experienced can tell me what test I should ask for. Blood work? Urinalysis? Both? I don't know how well I'll sleep tonight :(

He did come downstairs to use his newly moved box and I didn't have his spoon with me. Ran upstairs to grab ketone strips and dipped :). Negative :smuggrin:

41. Djamila

I'm so sorry to hear he still isn't eating. It does sound like how I've heard pancreatitis described around here, but I don't have any experience with it, so just sending healing vines and hopes that he'll eat a bit so you can both sleep.

You might have already done this, but I'm sure if you post in Health there will be lots of folks who can help with this!

42. Kris & Teasel

There's a quick yes/no test the vet can do in clinic. The more expensive test requires blood to be sent to Idexx and it gives numbers indicating the degree of inflammation. Either way the treatment is Cerenia for nausea/vomiting, pain control meds (often buprenorphen) and sometimes fluids.

43. Yong & Maury GA

So I should get some blood work done? but don't need to do the Idexx, correct?

44. Yong & Maury GA

Oh Djamila, I figured I would wait to actually find out diagnosis before making a post on Main Health. Just trying to see what tests I should get done :)

45. Kris & Teasel

I don't think so. The quick yes/no blood test should be enough. When Teasel was under the weather a little while ago and I brought him to see the vet, I was told that the treatment would be the same with either test if it was positive for pancreatitis.

46. Yong & Maury GA

:bookworm:So thinking Pancreatitis, Gastroenteritis, Stomach Upsets (Gastritis), or other infection. Looks like most of these can be found from CBC blood work and urinalysis tests. Hope I can get an appointment at that new Vet I was looking at, tomorrow.

It may be coincidence but his issues started after I started Zobaline :bookworm:

47. Yong & Maury GA

Oh or Intestinal Inflammation

48. Kris & Teasel

Search other threads on FDMB about Zobaline effects. That's ringing a bell for me.

49. Yong & Maury GA

Found one old thread about Zobaline possibly causing diarrhea but it was pretty short. Found another that mentions slight warning if kitty has kidney problems. Only other health issue pointed out to me at Maury's diagnosis was his cardiomyopathy / murmur.

50. Yong & Maury GA

+4.75 reading 96.
    Took a couple bites of sheba pate and few pieces of YA. Going to try and get some sleep.

51. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

So glad he ate a few bites! I think the test is called a SNAP test, but I'm not sure. Sending tons of healing vines for Maury and comforting vines for you...I know how our fur babies being sick can make us feel!

52. Sharon14

Hope he's feeling better this AM. HERES some info on pancreatitis

53. Yong & Maury GA

@Rachel @Sharon14 If either of you are still around, Maury is due for a shot in about 7 minutes. He didn't eat anymore overnight, I tried a Fancy Feast pouch I had from my Aunt who had to send her sugar boy over the bridge a couple months ago. He did usual routine, waking me up, followed me to kitchen, then followed bowl to floor but sniffed and walked away :(. So given his symptoms and only raising 46 points since last night with NS, I'm inclined to skip again. About to call Vet now.

54. Sharon14

Yes skip. Hope he feels better. Let us know what the vet says.

55. Yong & Maury GA

Absolutely :). Forgot to say thank you for info, Sharon :bighug:. I had found it earlier, but still appreciate the help :cat:

56. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

So sorry he's still not eating! Please let us know how things go with the vet! Hoping they can give you some answers and treatment!

57. Djamila

Poor little guy! I hope the vet can give him something that will do the trick and get him eating again! :bighug:

58. Yong & Maury GA

He did lick some of the juice from pouch and maybe a bite or two. New Vet clinic is able to see us at 09:20. The receptionist was nice, hopefully the doctor's are too. They offer military / senior discount. If I can't use military family discount, might be able to put on my Mum's credit card to get senior discount. We did this at Vet #2 before. And have applications for Care Credit card on their site :) if the first two don't work.

Not seeing the Vet I was looking to switch to, specifically, but can't be picky since they are squeezing us in as emergency. Luckily no extra fee for that :).

Will update everyone this afternoon! *paws crossed*

59. Kris & Teasel

I'm glad that Maury is being checked out today. I hope the vet can get to the bottom of this soon - and is a vet you can work well with. Use Care Credit if you can and give some thought to DCIN as well. :bighug:

60. Kris & Teasel

Any news, Yong?

61. Yong & Maury GA

Well we were at the new Vet for about 3 hours. They were busy and squeezed us in, so I can't complain. WE HAVE A NEW VET! :D She's awesome.

Update for Maury: Mild pancreatitis but we both pretty sure it has been caught early. He was given some SubQ fluids and a shot of Cerenia :cat:. Quite possible starting the Zobaline was just coincidence but I will ask her in a couple days when we check it if she thinks it's ok to try again, if he is improving. She really appreciated how much research I've done and that I home test :). Even jokingly asked if I wanted to educate their other FD parents lol.

He wasn't happy when they took him back for blood work so he passed stool. Was still soft but formed, so that's an improvement from first and second. She's on board if I want to switch to Lantus too :).

My question is if pancreatitis can be prevented?

My mum was able to pay and get senior discount so I'll just make payments to her ;)

Sharon14 likes this.
  62. Kris & Teasel

This is great news about the new vet!! I'm glad the pancreatitis was caught early and I hope it resolves quickly. I have no idea if it can be prevented. It seems that FD kitties are more prone.

63. Yong & Maury GA

Me too, Kris! She said to check in a couple times this week to tell her how he's doing :). The staff is very friendly too and seems like a great place. I think @MiCo might have wanted to find a new Vet and we're in the same county (but it can take 45 - 60 minutes to get the other side :)). So Michele if you see this just message me in the PM :D.

Hopefully the one dose of Cerenia with fluids was enough today to jump start his recovery. She said if I need more I can call and go pick it up :cat:

MiCo and Kris & Teasel like this.
  64. Kris & Teasel

Sounds like a great clinic and a vet that will work for and with you, not against you. :smuggrin:

65. Djamila

Yeah! So glad to hear you found a good vet!!! And that it was caught early! Hopefully Maury will be back to his usual appetite soon!

66. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great vet!!! Glad they caught the pancreatitis early. I hope the cerenia kicks in!

67. Yong & Maury GA

I think it did, when we got home I gave him the rest of his YA he didn't eat overnight and he ate it all. Gave Friskies pate tonight and he did the usual not wanting it so I tried the Sheba pate and got him to eat that. :) Played a little safe on his dose tonight just in case it's still coming down from stress.

68. Kris & Teasel

Positive signs. :smuggrin:

69. Yong & Maury GA

Of course will update SS in the morning, he was like 160 something but wanted to let you ladies know he ate all of his lunch >^.^<

Djamila and Sharon14 like this.
  70. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

So glad he ate something!!!!

71. Djamila

72. Kris & Teasel

How is Maury this morning, Yong?

73. Yong & Maury GA

Cerenia probably worn off, he didn't want any of his canned breakfast :( even with Fortiflora. Ate most of his YA.

74. Kris & Teasel

I'd get some Cerenia in pill form from your new vet. He might need it for a couple of days. Not eating can take on a life of its own with kitties so I'd try to nip it in the bud ASAP. Sounds like your new vet might be open to you calling about this. :bighug:

75. Yong & Maury GA

He's just not the easiest cat to pill :facepalm:. He isn't showing really obvious signs of having nausea but the Vet said I could give him some Pepcid. I do have 2 B12 Cyanocobalamin injections so asked her (left message with receptionist) if she thinks one of those might help. Just put call in to get the Cerenia. Going to try and find some Tiki Cat that is lower fat.

Just want my boy to feel better :(

76. Kris & Teasel

Sometimes pain meds (buprenorphine) are given for a pancreatitis flare. Have you ever tried a pill gun with him?

77. Yong & Maury GA

We've used one for our dog and they seem to just be one size? Issue is he spits out the pill before I can get chaser ready or hold his mouth shut for a split second :facepalm:. Will try again though if it helps him, of course :). Better get going to that store before traffic though, be back in a bit!

78. Yong & Maury GA

Went 2 places and have 4 pouches and 1 can. Didn't have the Tiki cat I was going for and I couldn't really look the ones they had up :(. Didn't have Weruva one's I set out for either so got 2 pouches of Pumpkin Lickin Chicken (MC) and 1 can Mack and Jack (LC). Went to second store and got 2 pouches of Soulistic Autumn Bounty. The pouches have pumpkin so a little fiber might help him. Still waiting for Vet to call back.

79. Yong & Maury GA

Update: Vet called back. Going to pick up some Bupe, Cerenia and or Miratzopine (sp). If he doesn't improve overnight we are debating more aggressive treatment with putting him on IV fluids and antacid like pepcid for a clinic stay. Gave OK to give B12 injection.

80. Kris & Teasel

Mirtazapine is an appy stimulant. It can work very well but makes some cats weird, as in agitation, vocal, restless, etc. It helped my mom's old guy a lot but he was quite strange on it.

81. Sharon14

@Kris & Teasel don't a lot of people here use cyproheptadine instead of mirtz because of the side effects? I can never remember for sure if that's right :confused:.

MiCo likes this.
  82. Kris & Teasel

Yes, that's correct. Cyproheptadine is a human antihistamine.

MiCo and Sharon14 like this.
  83. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Might ask the vet if you can dissolve the cerenia in water to give it to him. I did that with pepcid...dissolved it in some water and used a syringe to shoot it down her throat. Not delightful, but easier than a pill gun since she couldn't spit it out. Not sure if that would be okay with cerenia or not....

84. Yong & Maury GA

Realized Cerenia box says for Dogs, called to confirm it's ok for a cat. Think I remember reading somewhere it states For dogs but is OK for cats :bookworm:. For Mirtazapine, had to cut the pill into 1/8ths :smuggrin: and he can have it every other day. Was tiny enough they said try just putting it in his wet food. One bite of food he was interested in eating made him walk away and spit part of it out :facepalm:. Felt bad so cleaned out the bowl and gave him rest of the pouch, with no meds, he ate all :). Haven't given him Cerenia tonight yet but if you guys confirm it's the same meds, I'll give him a dose. Before PS he did play with a fly for a few seconds, that flew by him :cat:

Do you think giving the bupe tonight also is overdoing it? I just want to stay on top of this :oops:

I didn't remember the name of other med that people have tried over Mirtazapine, hopefully he won't get too weird on me.

85. Kris & Teasel

The other med is cyproheptadine. Mirtazapine might be fine for Maury. I have two different dosages of Cerenia here from two different prescriptions: one is called "Cerenia Green" - 16 mg/half tablet once daily and the other is "Cerenia Mauve" - 24 mg/half tablet once daily. These are small, easy to split and can go directly into food. That's how Teasel got them.

Have you given bupe yet? It can make them a bit loopy. My vet told me to lower the dose if that was an issue. Mine was a liquid that I drew up into a small syringe that I inserted into the side of his mouth to squirt the meds into his cheek pouch.

86. Yong & Maury GA

I think I have the green, 16mg pills that they said give him 1/4 tablet. If they have any taste, Maury will not be fooled! lol That Mirtazapine 1/8th pill was like a crumb! :rolleyes:

Was waiting til an hour after his food and insulin to think about giving. I was given liquid in pre-filled syringes that I'm supposed to squirt into his mouth and get mostly on gums o_O. He can't eat at least 20 minutes prior or after it is given.

87. Djamila

I don't know anything about any of this, so just commenting to say I hope the meds help tonight! Courage to you as you pill him, and may he decide to be cooperative and heal quickly!

88. Yong & Maury GA

Guess I'm going to try and give him Bupe now... Wish me luck to not have a loopy kitty tonight :smuggrin:

Kris & Teasel and Djamila like this.
  89. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

The meds in the syringe is bupe. I've given it to mine. They don't love it, but it's such a small amount, I usually get it in them fairly easily...even Elektra my "feral" who won't be pilled no matter what!

Does Maury like pill pockets?

90. Yong & Maury GA

He's never had them. ;)

91. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Give it a try! My Elektra won't take them, but the other 2 love them! Many a pill has been washed down that way.

92. Djamila

Do you have any soft treats? you can smash them down and wrap it around the pill just like a pill pocket. High carbs, but sometimes you just have to go with it.

93. Kris & Teasel

Aren't pill pockets high in carbs? Re Cerenia tabs: they're small ovals and have a score line across the middle. They're crumbly so I'm not sure how you can get a quarter tab.

94. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Ohhh didn't think of that. I'm not sure...never used them with Gypsy. I usually only use a tiny piece of one, since the whole one is too big. But that might be something to check first. I've heard others here put pills in butter or a bit of meat or something they like to hide it...

95. Yong & Maury GA

I have heard pill pockets are high carbs. I did keep some of his soft high carb treats after diagnosis, they are in his Hypo kit. He didn't mind the Bupe a minute ago, it was 0.4ml. Had to run upstairs because I forgot to pick up water bowl for at least 20 minutes :smuggrin:.

96. Yong & Maury GA

This is his Cerenia box
    [​IMG]

97. Kris & Teasel

I never had the box for Teasel. They just dispensed a few sections of blister pack in a pill bottle. It's the same med though.

98. Yong & Maury GA

Guess I'll see how well I can cut one tablet in to 4 pieces and if it is a horrible failure, leave another message with Vet pharmacy techs :rolleyes:. They did not call back tonight to confirm it's same med so I'm glad I have you guys :). I think I'll give him the Cerenia in the morning. See if half of 1/8th tablet of Mirtazapine does anything and the Bupe.

99. Kris & Teasel

Do you have a good pill cutter with a sharp blade?

100. Yong & Maury GA

It has a razor blade. Sharp enough that I cut myself when I first got it and didn't realize it til I thought "where is this blood coming from?" :D OH my finger! :p

Kris & Teasel and Sharon14 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.