? Mon 21stMay: Tyler&M : AMPS=275: +3.5=124: +5.5=131: PMPS=331: +3=221

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PussCatPrince - GA, May 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Sunday's song

Levity aside , I am a bit concerned to see Tyler's numbers going up like that. I do feel I have taken my eye off the ball somewhat the past few weeks. Life and times , times and life sometimes means we cannot be all things to all. We get stretched a little thin. Ty's been happy enough , if not lively in any way. He's been eating, cleaning himself best he can, doing his routines & going for his little walks.

Yesterday I managed to be able to do a curve for him.

I'd appreciate any input regarding his BG numbers over the past week or so. I wonder if I have missed a dosecrease or something.

There was nothing of alarm in any of his bloodwork last visit. Urine test was fine it seems. Still awaiting the fTLI results.

I suppose it could be pain from arthritis elevating the BG . He is quite squiffed to his rear on one side. A very weak rear right leg and hip. Currently using metacam + synoquin supplement. Have asked re. Pentosan which may be on the cards in a couple of weeks .

Not much to be done about diet at the moment. It is the same diet where he was in blues and greens a few weeks ago.

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Just to give you a laugh. :bighug::bighug:
    d4450237e9043c3719edc15f89e92c4b.jpg

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Looks like Ty might find those missing greens today. :) I'd test again in a couple hours.

There might be answers to what is happening in the PM cycle. I would trynto get at least a test before bed each night. The night if the 16th you shot green and didn't test again. The data you are seeing could be bounces.

Great report on Ty, all things considered.

4. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

:p

@Wendy&Neko Blimmin' eagle eyes missus. I knew I should have 'fessed up in my notes.
    Pre shot test that evening was around 8.45pm. As it was really our weekend evening although not the weekend we had a couple of vino collapsos. I got the PMPS test in fine and was waiting but then - ahem - slept a good long while. :oops:

I did wonder if a long bounce episode might be in play.

I'm home so can hopefully fit in a few tests to help matters.

Beth 73 and Juliet like this.
  5. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Hope you get some good numbers again soon :bighug:

PussCatPrince - GA likes this.
  6. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.