? Oliver's mid day 48

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Peggy & Oliver, Feb 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peggy & Oliver

Peggy & Oliver Member

I sent email below as a reply to the thread I last started around January 18. Posting it again as a new thread in case it's not visible to more people. Thanks. Peggy & Oliver ^~^

Ollie just had a reading of 48 at +6 hours. Re previous emails, we had gotten off track a bit because I had to be away for a few days starting the 20th - it was supposed to be 2 or 3 nights but turned into 5 because of the weather and some adjustments had to be made while kitty sitter was in charge as she only tested pre-shot. Meanwhile, here we are today and I was going to float a few days with just doing pre-shots but then Ollie came right up on my lap at his lunchtime since he is used to getting a test before so I figured I would go ahead. So much for eliminating the lunchtime test with a number of 48!!

Any suggestions for dosing tonight? If his number is back up to it's usual 200s-300s do I give him his now usual dose of 2.5?

Thank you all. We have more snow and sleet headed our way up here in NY tomorrow. Is Ollie's spreadsheet visible or should I start a new thread?

Peggy & Oliver ^~^

2. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.