Pig 4/1 amps 168; +4 202; +9 221; pmps 176

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LuvinThisPig, Apr 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuvinThisPig

LuvinThisPig Well-Known Member

Yesterday's

The days are running together for me. I am wrapping up my last classes down to the wire, with more to begin tomorrow. Sleep is non-existent.

With that being said, Pig made all of the struggle worth it if for only today. I was greeted with the most pleasant of surprises upon coming home. Pig, mister i wanna lay around and be blah all day, was up and running with his tennis balls! Also, I know I mentioned that Tail is being somewhat of a bully with Pig not feeling well... So, today Pig got his revenge. He ran and tackled Tail and chased him onto the highest tier of the cat tree and then parked at the bottom of the tree.. Just guarding and daring him to come down. Then when Tail did, Pig tackled him again chased him behind the couch. He then got on top of the couch and was batting at Tail's head from above!! Oh such a glorious thing! All of it was in play, but you could just feel everything that is right in the world coming together in that very moment. It was simply gorgeous!

Forever in love with these boys..

2. LuvinThisPig

@Wendy&Neko
    What do we think about the dosing? He is dropping just about the 150 line on just the Lev alone. I am not sure how much to shave off. Perhaps drop his BID to 55uL and play with the R a bit?? Or should I drop off more?

3. LuvinThisPig

Or do we think it is safe to leave it where it is and try a decreased R dose? I like using more R in that I can have a bit more control if need be...

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I would be thinking increase, not decrease. He's just seeing high blues and an increase might take the whole range down a bit. A good chance most of his time is above renal threshold. Which probably means he has to pee more, maybe making him a bit dehydrated and contributing to constipation. I think you have room to try increasing the R first.

Love to hear about Pig playing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.