Pig 4/22 +10 98; amps 71

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LuvinThisPig, Apr 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuvinThisPig

LuvinThisPig Well-Known Member

Yesterday's

Well, even with the skip, the BCS, and taking off about 4u from the dose, he is still just surfing those greens! :D It is crazy to see. I never thought we would ever break out of the pink, yet here we are and it is all because of the amazing beans on this board! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

I am hoping to keep him as steady as possible for our trip, which is creeping up so very, very fast! He is doing good, but still really not overly happy about the low greens. He is reacting to them far stronger than he ever did breaking into any other color. However, I do see some adjustments being made and he is slowly coming around.

He is a bit constipated. I had company the other day and I think it made him a bit nervous and so he has not had a decent sized poo since.. Just small little Pig plops. :rolleyes: Judging by behavior, he will most likely have a good sized one later tonight. I will also look at starting the Bethanachol and Prazosin tonight as they are as needed and we have not needed them until now. I just insist on monitoring any new medications.

2. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Amazing greens Pig! It is so wonderful when you see a spread sheet start to turn blue and green!

LuvinThisPig likes this.
  3. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow ... just amazing!:D

LuvinThisPig likes this.
  4. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

It’s like he was born on a surfboard! :D:D:D:D

LuvinThisPig likes this.
  5. LuvinThisPig

Man... He is just cruising right along!

Stacy & Asia and Amanda & Shmee like this.
  6. LuvinThisPig

Well... With spring comes pretty flowers and green grass. But, you know what else be green? This Pig! He is the ham of Green Eggs and Ham! :D:p:D
    And with all of these awful puns, this bean has decided that the insomnia and lack of sleep are taking their toll. This means I am off to bed with a myriad of alarms set, of course! :confused: Let us see this flat plateau continue!

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Sorry I missed you yesterday, I was out of country (in the US for a race). Looks like Pig is really learning how to surf well. Your SS comments blame the "high" numbers on constipation, but it could also be the lingering effects of the BCS. And I love how you call low blues "high" now. :p:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.