Pig 7/18 amps 248 **It is working!**

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LuvinThisPig, Jul 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuvinThisPig

LuvinThisPig Well-Known Member

Yesterday's

Well, I am convinced that this little boy is bouncing around like a piece of flubber again. I think once I can pull him steadily into the blues and greens we can get him used to those again and hopefully, we can eliminate this bounces. There is nothing else that can account for them. He has not seemed nauseous and in fact, has been on Cerenia for 5 days. There has not been any changes to diet or supplements. There have been no changes to household.

However, I will say this, he is being VERY territorial with our live in right now. He is feeling a tad better and will get on the couch and sharpen his nails... Sit right next to dude and then make fake swipes with low growls just to establish who is boss. Him and Tail even got in a bit of power struggle last night as well. He never physically touches anyone, but he is exhibiting his superiority for sure. This is Pig's house and Pig's mom and he is going to let everyone know... :rolleyes::p

Now, to address this behavior modification thing we have going... Well, its working! He went to the LB 3 times in only 35 minutes last night, squatting to pee every time. The first time he peed quite a bit, the second less so (obviously), and the third was just a small little puddle. By the time he was done his bladder was not totally flat, but certainly much, much smaller. Each time he got out of the box he came running into the other room (before I could click) and chirp at me totally expectant for his treat! He also has gotten into the habit of coming and getting me before he goes to the box. He came and woke me up with a few chirps and mewls last night and when I got up he walked straight to the box and popped a squat. Of course, I clicked and treated. My only worry is that now he knows how to get his treats, which means he is going to be doing it all the time o_O. So, I am going to have to adjust his meal amounts... :rolleyes: He is going to be a tubby lard boy if I am not careful... :joyful: Either way, I am over the moon with his progress thus far and we have not even touched the Acepromozine, which makes me very happy. I was so uncomfortable with adding that into the regime...

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Yeah for progress! Sounds like Pig is doing great at training you to give him treats.:cat:

LuvinThisPig likes this.
  3. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

I love that cat, I wish I could see him coming to get you so you can see him do his duty, and "Gimme that treat!" And so fierce with Michael, Pig is so tiny and but very tough. LOL

LuvinThisPig likes this.
  4. LuvinThisPig

Oh... He is a pro for this now.. :p

5. LuvinThisPig

It is pretty funny... I sort of feel bad for Mike because Pig can be rather intimidating. Even being smaller... He can make Tail, the big boy, shudder in fear. :cat:

6. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

What treats are you giving?

This is fantastic! I just love it. Peeing on demand :joyful::joyful:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.