Tonka 22/3 AMPS 94, PMPS 95 (OTJ Trial Day 10)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by jmalasiuk, Mar 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmalasiuk

jmalasiuk Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...oh-3-108-otj-trial-day-9.134964/#post-1391569

The boys found a bit of sun to wallow in outside this afternoon, so they were happy. Tonka came up and purred in my face a bit ago and there is definitely bad breath odour happening, so I'll be talking to our vet tomorrow when she's in about scheduling him for his dental.
    Right now, he's really liking those 90s, which I know is fine, but it doesn't leave him all that much room to go any higher if he gets into something he shouldn't, or has an off day, o it makes me nervous that he's hovering there so much.
    His weight is the same as it was three weeks ago (and hyperthyroid Teeger's is up a bit, thankfully), so that's looking good. I guess he's looking chunkier because he's getting back his old posture of "I am king cat" and just looks bigger as a result :rolleyes:

2. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

WOOHOO!! I think you are worried when you don't need to be - his blood sugar tests are ok for an OTJ trial. And the wooties are warming up their moves . . .

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Double digits day and looking great! He's maintaining normal numbers and I'm sure the dental will help. A lot of us never had bloodwork done before the diabetes diagnosis so don't know what numbers our kitties normally hang out in.

Go Tonka!

4. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.