Tonka 24/3 AMPS 95, PMPS 88 (OTJ Trial Day 12)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by jmalasiuk, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmalasiuk

jmalasiuk Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-questions-about-dentals.135073/#post-1392513

All seems well in Tonka's world today. Not sure why he was trending up yesterday, unless if was his extended crazy hour, but exercise also helps insulin work more efficiently, so I'd think that his excitement and exercise would balance themselves out. In any case, he was back down to his favorite number (95) this morning and is a touch lower tonight, so hopefully it was only a temporary spike.

Dental is scheduled. The only day that they could get him in, though, is the day after I get home from a quick trip back home to see my family, so my poor cat sitter is going to have to find a way of making sure he doesn't eat after 9 pm, since I probably won't get back in till later in the evening (maybe using the auto feeder and making sure that it winds up on empty trays by 9 pm? I'll have to experiment with it a bit more). The antibiotics that he'll be getting are the same that he was on back in January (AventiCLAV), which do not have any sugars added.

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

CONGRATS ON DAY 12!

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Looking good on Day 12! Nice to see the 80's. :D:D

If' you've got a rotating feeder, you can make it rotate to an empty slot at 9PM. That's what people here do when they want to make sure their cat doesn't eat anything after +10.

4. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.