Tonka 25/3 AMPS 101, PMPS 101, +3 110 (OTJ Trial Day 13)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by jmalasiuk, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmalasiuk

jmalasiuk Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...pmps-88-otj-trial-day-12.135119/#post-1393067

Creeping up to the low blues again. I have a feeling that even if he passes this trial, I'm going to have to watch his blood sugars pretty closely, at least until after his dental (hoping that will stop the slow rise).

But Tonka is in chipper form again today. Woke up to him hogging my pillow and staring at me, then lecturing me all the way down stairs to pay more attention to him... He's been leaping up to his old favorite perches with very little issue. He's still walking a little wonky, but that seems to be more a residual coordination thing than strength at this point.

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Hmm - matched set of bookends today. Still all in normal numbers. Looking great on Day 13. Go Tonka! :D:D

3. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Woo-Hoo on Day 13!!!! Tomorrow's the wild party!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    :D:D:D:D:D:D

4. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

How exciting!!! Tomorrow we have super fun!!!!

Skooter has his party duds ready to go!

5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

How wonderful that tomorrow there will be another big party in LL. Congrats!!

6. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats on day 13!!

China just loves a good party!!

7. jmalasiuk

jmalasiuk Member

He seems determined to push the limits on this trial. Hopefully he'll be back down by morning so that he can enjoy the party ;)

8. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ize got my best tuxedo pressed an ready to go!

9. jmalasiuk

jmalasiuk Member

Hee hee. Well, Tonka's tuxedo is a bit rumpled. He's not much of a show cat. We'll have to make sure that he at least washes the crumbs off his whiskers!

And he's back to his new favorite number this morning: 101 at AMPS. (Weird thing is, it shows up as green on the international tab and blue on the US tab).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.