As with my earlier post Dashers bg is once again high, last night he was at 147. Today I checked Blitzen and he was at 95 , that's high for his normal readings, I'm starting to suspect the YAZC . What are the chances that both cats eating the same diet going out of remission pretty much the same time. Yes I know Blitzen is still in the green but this walk seems all to familiar , this is how Dasher started out last week. Dasher will be going to the vet tomorrow to be checked out. I did call the Young Again company and am waiting on a call from their nutritionist to see what changes they have made to their kibble and to see if anyone else has reported possible issues . If either cat is out of remission and needs Lantus I do feel much better about doing all this again as I have a general idea of what to do and expect.