Previous Condo Zeke's numbers were staying pretty flat and in the mid to upper 200's until Saturday, and I think that is because he heard me talking about not doing any dose increases til Tuesday since we have an appointment for the puppies near his nadir time on Monday. Since he seems to have decided he likes this dose, what is the next step? Stay with this dose till either he earns a reduction or decides to go back up? How long should we wait till we need to decide if we need to do any tweaking of the dose etc. Unless he decides to bounce to the moon again, it is looking like he is trying for a nadir of under 100 and the TR info really doesn't say what to do on dosing when it is that low. @Sienne and Gabby (GA) @Kris & Teasel @Chris & China @Wendy&Neko @Squeaky and KT (GA) @MrWorfMen's Mom Hey Linda, Zeke is still doing his crazy stuff after all this time lol.