Previous condo Before it comes up, yes I haven't increased his dose because we are actually looking at starting homemade today and we have been for the most part happy with this numbers even though there was room for improvement. Didn't know how the homemade (Dr. Lisa's recipe) was going to affect his numbers so figured since he is doing good, would just stick with this dose. Here is my question. On Lantus, we were having to hold the dose til he dropped below 50 a couple times since he would never do the reduction very well. Since he was like that on Lantus, should I do that with Lev, or go ahead and reduce him? Only 3 more hours until shot time and about to test again to make sure he isn't dropping back down.