03/27 Pookie AMPS 346 +2 392 +6 437 +8 445

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pookie kyle/Dalton, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Pookie kyle/Dalton

Pookie kyle/Dalton Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...-218-3-103-6-85-10-108-pmps-101-2-112.245286/

Pookie is bouncing quite high today, I think someone found his way into some of the dry food again last night for the first time in a while, will monitor him today but will give his ears a bit of a break and only test every 3 hours since he's so high, I don't expect him to be back in the greens today but what an excellent 2 days he had ! cant wait to see him more constantly in the greens and blues :)

2. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Hope Pookie proves us wrong and clears his bounce quickly :p Kitties have gone from pink to green in a cycle (and even black to green so it's not unheard of, just depends on the kitty!).

FWIW, I would have considered a +4 last night as he was flat from your AMPS +8 - perhaps he hit the lagoon again?

Stay out of the dry, Pookie! Hope you all have a good day :bighug:

Pookie kyle/Dalton likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Pookie has been having nice numbers the last couple of days. I hope he clears the bounce soon.

4. Pookie kyle/Dalton

He is currently still high and going up a bit to 427 now I hope he doesn't go any higher :( also i Will try to get a +4 at night but i usually am in bed before 11 ill try setting an alarm to get that in more!

JaxBenji likes this.
  5. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

ha. same :p As you get more data and learn Pookie's patterns then you'll have a better idea when to test (and then Pookie will change his patterns :joyful:). When you have those low flat blues (which look green if I squint:D), I would just be curious if he's going up or down (hence the +4 suggestion). Also, a good idea to get an extra test if you see that +2 as a big drop from PS. Hope you all are having a good day :bighug:

6. Pookie kyle/Dalton

Just tested pookie at +8 and he is still going up albeit a tiny amount , at 445 now, should I be worried at all or will he eventually come down especially with Tonights PMPS, I believe tonight's dose is cycle 6 Out of 3 days shoukd i keep him at 1.50U for tomorrow as well since his numbers are so high!!? Until today I was thinking he could use a slight decrees but not so sure now.

7. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

What comes up, must come down :). Time for a little patience. With that token dose on March 25th, since you are following TR, the cycle count starts over again, you need to hold the dose.

8. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Today would be a good day for a poke break.
    And here are some "patience pants" for you:joyful:. Someone gifted me these when I was pretty new and wondering if Butters would ever make her way down from her bounces (she did!). Don't worry, though, they are freshly laundered.
    [​IMG]

9. Pookie kyle/Dalton

these are so cute !! I haven't tested him since earlier this afternoon I just did and he's come way back down now!! only at 283 about to give his his PMPS and will try to gret a +4 tonight and more often will set an alarm if I'm not away