03/28-Dolly-AMPS 119 -79@3.25 -66@5 -104@7.75 -PMPS 104 -83@2.25 -71@3.5

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Our Dolly Girl (GA), Mar 28, 2021.

1. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
  2. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Attached Files:

carfurby (GA) and JaxBenji like this.
  3. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Surf safely, Dolly :cat: Glad she's keeping an eye on you :bighug: Sending lots of healing vibes :bighug:

Our Dolly Girl (GA) likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

She's so adorable. Sending prayers.

Our Dolly Girl (GA) likes this.
  5. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

That’s Dolly being mad at me and giving me the look :mad:

6. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

What’s up with these blue :cool: numbers my little girl?
    Her glucose on her bloodwork was 144, I guess not awful since it was at the vet :stop: and especially since she didn’t have her mom with her. :(
    Her doctor called and said her labs were great, I’m waiting to see with my own eyes :rolleyes:. Her chest X-ray had a tiny bit of inflammation. Her weight is incredibly stable. Need to start her on a new antibiotic, compounded liquid, the best way for both of us. Maybe this will be the one that makes her feel better, get rid of the pseudomonas, make her sinuses better. :woot::woot:
    Now if only I could find a way to get Dolly from wanting to walk with me and my walker. She’s right up in front of me and won’t move until I move. So happy she’s not afraid of it but it’s a little bit on the dangerous side, I could run over a tail. :cat::facepalm:
    My husband does so much and there is nothing I can do to help except poke Dolly. I know he is thrilled about that. I seriously count my blessings every day. :joyful::bighug::joyful::bighug: