07/07-Dolly-AMPS 93 -54@2 -54@3 -47@3.75 -76@4.5 -71@6 -PMPS 146 -129@2 -75@3.5 -71@4.5

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Our Dolly Girl (GA), Jul 7, 2021.

1. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
    Pamela & Amethyst likes this.
  2. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

3. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

:cool::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Finally Dolly is getting some good numbers consistently sans July 4th. We could have done without the 3 :D:D:D in a week but they were short lived. Yay Dolly girl :joyful:
    upload_2021-7-7_12-18-52.jpeg

5. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

upload_2021-7-7_12-41-6.jpeg
    This is what Dolly thinks about today, not a happy camper :mad:

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  6. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope she is eating well for you, Adrienne. Yes, you have had some close calls with the lime greens but you are doing what you have wanted to do. Trying to get her into remission. Strange about your story that when you start to fall asleep she leaves the bed. Are you okay? How are you feeling?

Our Dolly Girl (GA) likes this.
  7. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

She is eating great. If I fall asleep, it is bedtime, Dolly isn’t getting any attention so she goes and gets in her bed. I am fine, just recovering from my fracture, working on getting my leg stronger, it’s a long process especially at my age. I’ll get there. Hope you and Susie are having a good day. I saw you changed your mind about changing the protocol for Susie. Thanks for checking in. Dolly is a long way from remission, if ever. More important, she is tightly controlled and has been a long time. I know her pancreas is getting healthier all the time.

8. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Adrienne Dolly is looking great and I'm so glad to hear that she's got a good appetite.
    Those pics of her are too freaking cute.
    Have a good day , I'll peek in later ♥:bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

10. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Yay for these great numbers! I'm sure it's a big load off of your mind, dear Adrienne. Hope the PT is working well for you and less worrying over Dolly means more healing for you. :bighug:

11. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Hi Diane. Hope your day went well. Hope it is a better day for Ashley. So happy Tyler is all better. Was so worried as were many others. Have a nice visit with your dad tomorrow. Talk later. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: