08/19 Freckles AMPS 79, 115@+3

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Freckles, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Judy and Freckles

Judy and Freckles Well-Known Member

Last post

I hope everyone is doing well. Really hot (well, hot for us anyhow) this week (+30 celcius). I'm currently working on a course, so am spending more time on the computer and getting sidetracked and checking FDMB more often. lol Did somebody say "Squirrel"? lol

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start today. I hope Freckles heads back to green soon.

Judy and Freckles likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Your day sounds like mine! I pop in whenever there’s an opportunity to take a break from 1) boring meetings or 2) difficult programming problems...

Have a good evening Judy!

Judy and Freckles likes this.
  4. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Freckles has improved so much. The transition of colors in her SS is just remarkable.:cool::D:D
    Have a good night Judy.

5. Judy and Freckles

Judy and Freckles Well-Known Member

Sometimes I catch myself just appreciating Freckles' SS - she's gone from nasty reds, to solid yellows with a few pinks now down to pretty consistent blues. I am so grateful to the folks on this forum it's beyond words. If I didn't receive the help from everyone, I'd still be giving Freckles 2u based on my vet's advice or she wouldn't even be with us.

I have looked at many many SS especially those who have gone OTJ and was soooo hungry to get some blues and greens. To see how others had gone from pinks and yellows and how their SS gradually changed to blues and greens really gave me hope despite the stupid acro diagnosis (not wanting to jinx anything though!) lol. The main thing is Freckles is feeling good, and acting her normal self - the amount of insulin she needs is really a non issue but it is kinda nice to see that the amount she needs has dropped. When we were still increasing insulin and she went to 10 u then 11u and then 11.5u this stupid Covid thing hit and I was concerned that I would not be able to get the insulin that she might need if she continued up like some kitties did, so I stocked up on the Levemir! Good thing it has a long expiration date... we should be good for awhile now! :cat: