09/14/2020 Salem Amps 95

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tina and Salem, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Tina and Salem

Tina and Salem Well-Known Member

Salems doing really well now he’s dropping back down in his insulin sissy’s too rhank God he will back in 5 units again then hopefully we can get him back down to 2 units or lower .
    We have been very busy moving my daughter into my in laws home painting and repairing things . Plus we had to get a new shes for things we will keep or sell . The kids are excited so am I . And grandmaw was right ! It’s a girl Aubreigh Skye Jones .. they didn’t believe grandmaw ! I just had that feeling she was a girl .
    Prayers to everyone . Pray everyone’s doing ok . I got more things to do today they will be steam clean the carpets tomorrow . It’s too much for me to do anymore . I have a commercial shampooed but I was tokd to leave it alone . Cause I ended up in the Er when my back hurt and my arthritis flared up .
    I’m updating Salems sheet . I know I got a GAO up the top I’m working on filling the test results in now . It’s too hard to do it on the phone .

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/09-07-2020-salems-amps-303.234879/

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Salem is doing well. How exciting about the baby granddaughter on the way.

Tina and Salem likes this.