1/2/19 Gordy AMPS 102 | PMPS 169 - Updates!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Jan 2, 2020.

1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/11-14-gordy-amps-83-3-90-5-51-8-79.221696/

HOLAAAA. Just checking in with everyone!

My little man is doing SO GOOD. I am so happy and he is happy and my anxiety is the happiest.

Rex is still on her meds and still having something unknown with her tummy. We'll figure it out eventually. She had gained weight at her last check up (albeit, it was only a little.... but hey, its better than the opposite!).

Raptor STILL poops on the floor. Honestly, I don't know why she does it. Its annoying. Ugh.

And I'm doing alright. LOL

I think I have labs to post for Gordy.... Guess that should be my next tasks. (Tomorrow). But the labs are good - thyroid levels are great, his kidneys are still doing okay-ish and the stupid fructosamine they snuck in showed he was barely diabetic ;)

Regulation, babyyyy

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Great update on Gordy and the rest of the fur gang! Well maybe not the kitten poops. :rolleyes:

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  3. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Good to get an update. Glad everything is relatively going good :bighug:

Gizmo did the poo outside the box his entire life. Not every time but often. It was always just outside the LB.

I never understood why or figured it out. I think it may have had something to do with his long hair and it (poo) getting stuck in it. The only time it was a big issue was when it was pudding poo :joyful:. I did put puppy pads around the LB which never seemed to bother him. Just kept the cleanup a bit easier. I never really tried to "correct" the behavior because I was afraid it would create more issues :rolleyes:. IMO poo is better than urine:eek:.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so glad to hear Gordy is doing so well. I hope you can figure out what is going on with Rex's tummy and why Raptor poops on the floor. Glad you're doing well.