10/16 Furball +10.75=76 AMPS=108 +5=72 PMPS=305

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Oct 16, 2021.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...5-66-amps-90-4-153-pmps-266-cute-link.254266/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she slides down and surfs safely today.

Sending prayers for Krystina and Nelli (@Krystina & Nelli) and Alice and Ravan (@JoyBee&Ravan) and @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH and Phoebe Squeak and @Pamela & Amethyst and Jamie and Bella (@Bellasmom) and Lyane's Sister-in-Law, Son-in-Law, Uncle and Pepe (@Ti-Mousse and Pepe) and @Idjit's mom (Lou) and Deirdre (@Jerry dutchboy) and @Jan Radar and Bridget and Smudge (@Astexcat) and @Tina and Salem and Osha and Sebastien (@Osha) and Oberon (@Lisa & Oberon) and Diane, her dad and Ashley (@Diane Tyler's Mom) and Cosmo (@thebigfuzz) and Gremlin (@Laura and Gremlin) and Ruby and Olive and Katherine (@PerfumedCatMom) and Adrienne and Dolly (@Our Dolly Girl) and Squeaky (@Jan D & Squeaky) and Minnie (@Liz & Minnie) and Susie and Summer's mom (@Summer and Susie) and Butters and Lyla (@Butters & Lyla) and Sasha (@SashaV) and Jill (@Debra and Jill (the cat)) and Max (@Max & Lori) and Tux and Paula (@Olive & Paula) and Bandit (@Bandit's Mom) Mr. Kitty and Melissa (@FrostD).

Pamela & Amethyst likes this.
  2. Bama Kitty Mom (GA)

Bama Kitty Mom (GA) Well-Known Member

Carla, does it drive you crazy that Furball can be mid-yellows at pmps, then up to pinks couple hours late and come all the way down to greens near the end of her cycle? Looks like you would need to test all the time to catch those drops. But then, it seems you have it under control and do test near the end of the cycles so you do see it. I thought with glargine insulins, numbers would be far more consistent than it turns out they are. Maybe I need more patience. :) Have a good day.

3. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Looks like Furball is in a good mood!!
    Enjoy your day, Carla!

4. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

5. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Afternoon Carla, What nice blues and greens, Slide down safely today furball.
    I hope you and the kitties have a good day :bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Furball is very bouncy this time around on insulin. Sometimes I can tell when she's going to come down and sometimes I can't. Eventually she should flatten out if I can find a good dose for her.

Bama Kitty Mom (GA) likes this.
  7. smorgasbord

smorgasbord Well-Known Member

Looks like you got your wish. Let's just ignore that pink at the end ;) Otherwise, so good today.