11/25 Ruby +10 126/PMPS 154/+2 97/+4 67/+6 61

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Katherine&Ruby, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Yesterday was one of those perfect number days in the lives of sugar cats and their mamas. Hoping today would be a repeat, but so far it looks like Ruby's on a bounce though not starting in the angry pinks as she has been in the past, which I am taking as a positive sign. Let see if she floats down like a butterfly.

Took advantage of last night's stalled shot and slept an hour later today. Feels great! Ruby and Olive are doing zoomies around the apartment in between tense wrestling matches, a sight which fills me with joy. It's been a really long time (6 months?) since I've seen Ruby so active, so what we're doing right now with her treatment seems to be working.

Have a beautiful day, everyone! :bighug:

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

It’s amazing how we start out fearing those green preshots and soon can’t get enough. The bounces will get lower and clear more quickly.

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  3. Katherine&Ruby

I dunno if I could have handled another green pre shot this morning. :eek::joyful: A blue would have done nicely! Thanks for your help last night, Elise. :bighug:

4. Colio

Colio Member

Awesome start to the day and it is so nice when you see your baby start to resume some activities that had stopped :bighug:

5. Katherine&Ruby

+4 = 125. Ruby's being a good girl. Floating downward gently like a feather.

Cheryl & Jazzy likes this.
  6. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

lol. you would have shot it :D Just keep repeating "shoot low to stay low" in your head :bighug:

Great job yesterday and hope you and Ruby are having a wonderful day :bighug:

7. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

nice cycle so far for ruby.
    good job yesterday.

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's great to hear Ruby is feeling so good. Nice numbers yesterday. I hope she keeps heading down today.

9. Katherine&Ruby

+6 = 98. A paw dipped in green.

katy and mo (GA) likes this.
  10. Katherine&Ruby

PMPS=154. She just dipped her little toes into green today, but who knows what the evening will bring? ;)

11. Katherine&Ruby

+2 = 97. It's gonna be a fun night! :rolleyes:

12. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

You got this Katherine! I'm glad Ruby is making wonderful progress. Hopefully she stays right where she needs to be through the night :bighug: