11/30 Jack 323@AMPS, 251 @+3hrs stuck w/7u

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jack & Mopem'sMom, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Jack & Mopem'sMom

Jack & Mopem'sMom Well-Known Member

My schedule and this pig-headed cat are going to kill me, I swear. Apologies for no post yesterday, but with the crazy work schedule for this week and the fact that I honestly feel like I write the same thing every day and you all must be tired of reading it by now, I went to bed instead of booting up the computer. We did have a dip to 71 yesterday afternoon, and a bad PM partial fur shot courtesy of Jack's idiot brother so we are high today. I kept the 7units this morning, as opposed to trying to repeat the 6.5 reduction we had earned yesterday since his numbers are high and his deopt is lower from the fur shot. Hope that is ok. I'll be around to monitor today and can reduce accordingly if necessary. But, King of the Picky Pets had himself prime filets for breakfast so I'm not too worried about a low green today. :blackeye:

Last thread:https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/11-28-jack-329-amps-146-5hrs.271261/#post-3019998

Jackie and Biggie likes this.
  2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Christine you crack me up :p
    Have you tried any of the Tiki Cat flavors ?

3. Jack & Mopem'sMom

Jack & Mopem'sMom Well-Known Member

I have not. Are they in the carb PDF that Dr Pierson wrote? I don't remember. Thanks for this advice