11-8 Moey AMPS=270 +2=198 +4=145 +6=153 +8=150 +10=182 PMPS=253 +3=239

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Briere Fur Mom, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

11-7 (yesterday) Good morning. I hope everyone has a lovely day!
    I entertained the idea of fattening Moey's dose. Marje recommended to wait because Moey is bouncing. Let's see where he lands before considering an increase. Well that's the plan for now. Moey needs to work this dose or else!!;)

2. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Sliding down nicely. Paws crossed he hit's green.

I agree with waiting to see where he lands he was on the 50's just 4 cycles ago, so allowing enough time to clear the bounce and see if he makes it back to green sounds like a good plan.

Briere Fur Mom likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice blues. I hope you see some green soon.

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I'd say that's a pretty good looking day for Moey! Nice job of testing, while celebrating Ittle's OTJ today :)

5. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

It will be interesting to see what he does tonight. He could clear the bounce tonight or tomorrow but it’s starting to look to me like he might need more insulin.

So this trick usually works; someone says “Looks like he needs a dose increase” and then threat alone makes the kitty drop into green to embarrass the person that said it. This happens all the time with Jerry. So....here goes:

"It looks to me like he needs a dose increase" ;);););):p