12/3 Luci AMPS 189 *Pic

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Monday

Good Morning LB&L'rs. Yes, I have to agree with ya'll...the beaches around here are just lovely. And there are tons of shells - this area is well known for it's great beaches and great shelling. I have plenty of shells and have mostly stopped collecting except for a very few - I really just don't have room for them anymore - never thought I'd say that!

Luci does seem to be improving dramatically with this sturdier cast - she actually jumped up on the counter - bad girl - yesterday....so she's certainly getting along with that cast quite well. The vet's office called yesterday and they've moved her appointment up to 12/19 to re-evaluate and hopefully remove that cast! That'll be 7 weeks since her accident and she should be healed by then! I'm very hopeful and that doesn't seem so very far away.

Well it's that time of day again - I have to get started on work - which thankfully is just routine - no more craziness for now - another beautiful south Florida day on tap, although cooler than normal - only going to be in the 60's today - which is very cool for her - these Floridians will be wearing their Ugh boots and gloves out to the beaches! It's kinda funny being a northerner and looking at what these folks bring out on these cooler days - I've seen them dressed in leather coats, boots with fur lining on the top, jeans, gloves, hats...the whole thing...and then you can tell who the tourists are - they're wearing shorts and flip flops...ha!

Hope you all have a wonderful day - give love and scritches to your precious kitties - may they all behave and give you good numbers today.

Here's a pic of the estuary behind our condo. We have to walk out thru the preserve to see it. Sometimes the dolphins are in there hunting. It's a beautiful sight to behold.
    Estuary.jpg

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I'd have to be in that location and have my coffee each morning!
    Happy to hear that Luci is doing well with this cast! Only a few more days til it comes off!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad to hear Luci is moving around better. I hope she slides down and surfs today. Cool on getting to see the dolphins. Beautiful picture.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice update on Luci
    Hey are u making fun of ME??? I'm in pants, 2 shirts and a hoody:p
    Have a great day Sue

5. Sherry and Blackie

Sherry and Blackie Member

Just beautiful ! Hope Luci has a great day and stats off the counter . Not . Lol

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

7. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

What a beautiful place to spend the winter Sue!! I'm right there with you in my mind! :p
    Luci, your numbers are really nice but no jumping! You know what happened last time when you decided to attack the blinds! :rolleyes:
    Have a great day, glad it's going to be routine and hope there's no more DB drama!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Sandra And Buddy (GA) Well-Known Member

Only going to be 60 today? :rolleyes: I'm going to come live with you! Glad Luci is doing better, have a great day!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Great green surfing yesterday; hopefully another one today!
    Surprising that Luci jumps on the counter with her cast.... hopefully she won't be too adventurous !
    Nice relaxing place Sue, enjoy it!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  10. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

So happy to hear that Luci is feeling better and moving so well with her cast "on".

I love this weather, no boots yet but I did wear a sweatshirt walking this morning....brrrrrr

11. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Luci has given into the cast. Good girl, it will be off soon.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  12. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

What great news Sue! Luci will be free again very soon, meow meow, happy girl:cat:
    We are heading up to 66 today and 72 tomorrow -- then back to the seasonal 50s in N Tx.;)
    May work be easy for you today:bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  13. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Looking good Luci girl!!!
    I bet you're thrilled with the idea of getting that cast off asap. Luci will be back to her self in no time.
    Have a great day Sue!:cool:

Sue and Luci likes this.