12/30 Billo PMPS 208, +3 185

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Abdullah, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

yesterday

The new dose seems to be working well! Last night was the first cycle on 1.50u and Billo was fairly high and flat. This is the second cycle and she is already in the greens (thankfully!!). She has been doing well, she is eating and napping as usual.

Have a great day everyone! :)

Butters & Lyla and Vyktors Mum like this.
  2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

That's quite the drop. Steady there, Billo.
    I'd feed her a little LC with that drop to 68 and test again in an hour.
    Oh and write down in your SS what you're feeding her if you can. The more data you can collect, the better prepared you will be for future dropsies:D.

Abdullah likes this.
  3. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

On it! Billo has been full of surprises these last couple days lol

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  4. Butters & Lyla

She really has! It's so nice to see!

Abdullah likes this.
  5. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

I fed Billo a tiny bit of M/HC to keep her from dropping any lower than 41. She was steady between +6 and +7 and then suddenly dropped around +8.5. I still love these numbers! I’m really proud of her :)

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  6. Butters & Lyla

Great numbers. But we want her above 50. I urge you to test in 30 minutes from when you fed her the M/HC and post.

She does look good, though!:D

And as a long term diabetic, no reduction for the one drop under 50, is my understanding. This would count as the first of three drops under 50 needed to earn a reduction. Or if she drops once under 40, that would be an immediate reduction with the next dose.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
  7. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

Thank you!! She’s gone up to 68 at +9!

Yesss I completely agree! I figured that a reduction wasn’t necessary and that I should count this as one of the three drops under 50. I do feel that Billo will keep me on my feet throughout the night .

Thank you for staying by my side! I’ll update my SS in just a moment, I’m away from my computer and using my phone.

8. Butters & Lyla

:bighug:
    I'm sure you're not feeding her @+9. That 68 is a nice number. I hope she surfs at this point.
    But do get in another test because you don't know that she won't drop again when the carbs wear off. I personally would test @+9.5 but for sure get one by +10.

Abdullah likes this.
  9. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

Nopee, not feeding her now, she’s doing great with 68 :)
    Yes, I’ll definitely get another test in! Thank you :)

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  10. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

You are right, since she is a long term diabetic and you are following TR, she earns a reduction after 3 drops on 3 different days (not cycles) between 40 or 50. However, if she drops below 40, you reduce immediately.
    Btw, did she go up from 41 to 68 with just MC? Noting down on your SS what you fed when she dips below 50, will provide you with data on how carb sensitive she is.

Abdullah likes this.
  11. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

Yes, that's true! I'll start noting her feeding times and what she is fed on her SS from now on

Bandit's Mom likes this.