21/7 Mauer AMPS 124, +2 97

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by SashaV, Jul 21, 2021.

1. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/15-7-mauer-pmps-360.249904/#post-2821271

I had that thought yesterday. The one that makes Mauer behave!

I was thinking it might be time to do something..
    But on the other hand, Mauer feels great, I feel great not stressing about her. I'm more confident that she won't bottom out on me, I get more uninterrupted sleep.

Then she gave me green! I'm definitely not complaining :D
    Now we need some surfing!

How have you guys been doing? :D:bighug:

Liz & Minnie likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see that green. I hope Mauer surfs safely today. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

SashaV likes this.
  3. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

Thanks Carla :bighug:

4. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

She is doing well, Sasha. Good to know you are getting some sleep. It is all good to hear that she is feeling well.

5. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

I'll never ever say what I said yesterday. Never again.

@tiffmaxee did you get a late reaction to your shot?
    My arm is very swollen, looks like I've been doing a lot of weights lately :cool::p

6. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I got an immediate reaction to my second shot. My arm hurt immediately and after 5 hours I had a fever, headache.and chills that lasted for 2 days. I could not lay on my arm for a couple of weeks. I think part of it was the nurse that gave it to me though. It even hurt when she injected and the first shot didn’t. Mauer is looking good and you are rested. That’s good news.

7. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

You didn't experience anything a week later?
    I have a massive lump at the size of my hand! Maybe she didn't hit the muscle?

Mauer is looking surprisingly good! And on a dose I've stayed at way too long!
    Hopefully there's an end to all this, and I can go back to chasing the greens :D

8. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

My arm was sore for weeks but no lump. After the first shot I had huge red marks fOR weeks but felt ok. Everybody seems to react differently.

9. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

I had large swollen patch on my arm that showed up a week after the shot. It goes away, don’t worry!

10. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

Exactly!!! It just looks... odd. Did you get it with the last shot?

Very differently! A young guy passed out right after his shot, where we were sitting to observation. The doctor and some of those giving the shots stood over him and looked at him, said "see there's something with his eyes! Something is wrong!"
    The guy woke up a bit "...... I have a glass eye......"

I didn't laugh out loud, but my insides was trembling of laughter wanting to get out :oops:
    Here we have many young people passing out, falling like flies. My moms friend walked in, and 8 people was laying on the floor :eek:

Liz & Minnie likes this.
  11. Liz & Minnie

Liz & Minnie Well-Known Member

It's a good thing I wasn't there, and saw your face, because we'd have both exploded laughing.... I wonder why your young Danes are all passing out at an injection? What gauge needles are you all using over there?!! Seriously, hope you are feeling better soon. I was knocked out after the second shot for a day and a half (lots of sleeping) then pretty much ok.

Also, nice colours for Mauer. Minnie wonders if she is asking for a dosecrease :eek:

12. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

The younger people just don't eat and drink before their shot, they're nervous and then SLAM!
    But you're right, I wouldn't be able to keep it in if you were there!!!!

I think she will be, very soon! It's the total opposite of what I expected would happen!