? 25-3 - Djoko pmps 77 - cheap reliable strips in Canada ?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marj & Djoko, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Marj & Djoko

Marj & Djoko Member

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

The Bravo test strips are fairly cheap, or try finding test strips for your meter on eBay. Some people are using the OneDrop subscription service - unlimited per month.

KittenTheCat and Marj & Djoko like this.
  3. KittenTheCat

KittenTheCat Member

I used the bravo strips as it was the cheapest I found on diabetesexpress.ca but now I use the one drop and I take full advantage of the unlimited strips option! It’s a monthly subscription but you can go on hold if needed. I usually can get lots of strips ordered for one month and then pause for the next month. It’s working out to be about $50 monthly after the US to CAD exchange/holds every other month. You do have to upload the data into the app and will need to sort out lancets on your own, but Diabetes express has $10 lancets too :joyful:

4. Marj & Djoko

Marj & Djoko Member

Hello, thank you for this. Have you compared it to other meters? Are the results reliable? It seems like a great option!

5. KittenTheCat

KittenTheCat Member

I haven’t personally compared OneDrop with other meters but I know there was a lot of discussion on the board about it as reliable and affordable option. If you go to the Lantus board and in the top right click the magnifying glass you can search OneDrop and see conversations about it for more info :cat:
    I can say it’s been a amazing to have unlimited strips so if I waste a strip or have days where I need to do tons of tests, my wallet isn’t suffering!! :D The shipping is quick too! I put in an order and usually get it within 2-3 days!

Marj & Djoko likes this.